Chapter 61

A tense silence filled the whole meetingroom. Nobody knew what to say after the information Jungkook had just shared with them. The only way they would get their friend back was by giving those fuckers their other friend. No way that was going to happen and besides, who said they would release Jimin once they gave them Taehyung?

"Well what are we waiting for then?" Jin suddenly said, breaking the silence. The surgeon's voice was filled with anger and yet a scared look could be seen on his face. The oldest boy of them all clearly knew how serious this situation was, his friends lives where on the line.

"Let's go there together, they surely can't handle all of us!" The black haired boy said, determination lacing his voice. As soon as those words left the oldest boy's mouth Yoongi immediately began to shake his head fiercly. The grey haired boy was clearly not approving his friend's plan at all.

"You don't get it Jin." Yoongi spoke, sadness clearly lacing his voice. The boy looked like he had been run over by a truck. His hair was a mess, his eyes were red and his clothes looked like he had put on the first thing he could get his hands on. Jimin had been Yoongi's everything as soon as he had met him. Living without his boyfriend was not an option for him. No way in hell that the gang member would let anyone hurt his precious Jimin without facing the consequences.

"The text clearly says Taehyung has to come alone or they will shoot Jimin before we even get the chance to save him." The grey haired boy said while an angry look slowly began to form on his face. The boy was furious. They had taken the one thing he loved the most for him. Jimin must be so scared right now and it truly broke the grey haired boy's heart as soon as he thought of that fact.

A dissapointed look quickly formed onto Jin's face and the boy slowly hung his head low. He had known Jimin for years yet he was forced to sit back and do nothing while the light grey haired boy needed him. Ofcourse he knew that he couldn't risk Jimin's life by deciding to show up anyway but he refused to accept the fact that there wouldn't be another way he could help. Like hell he was gonna sit back and do nothing. He was Kim Seokjin, not some pathetic little boy! And boy would he show them what happens when you mess with Seokjinnie!

"How about we use Taehyung as bait?" Namjoon suddenly said before looking to his right and taking Jin's hand in his own and softly squeezing it. His boyfriend clearly needed all the support he could get right now. Even though Namjoon had only known Taehyung for a couple of months now he too cared for the boy deeply, but he also cared for Jimin. Which is exactly what they needed to focus on right now, get Jimin back.

Jungkook immediately formed and an angry look on his face upon hearing the words Namjoon had just spoked and went to stand behind Taehyung protectively. "Are you out of your mind, he's not going anywhere!" The ravenette angrily spoke towards Namjoon. He loved Jimin, ofcourse he did, but he wasn't willing to put Taehyung's life in danger in order to safe his friend or anyone for that matter. The blonde boy wasn't going anywhere while Jungkook was still alive, he would protect him at all costs.

Namjoon softly began to shake his head before standing up. "I didn't mean it like that Kook, I know we can't risk both their lives but we're having a serious crisis here and we all need to try to fix it, including that boyfriend of yours." Namjoon spoke before quickly walking towards where Yoongi and Jungkook were standing.

"We use Taehyung to get Jimin's kidnappers out of the building they want us to go to, then when we're about to exchange Tae and Chim we attack and quickly speed off." Namjoon explained his plan and immediately Yoongi began to shake his head again.

"I'm not gonna risk Taehyung's life like that, Jimin would've killed me if I agreed to such a thing, had he been here" The grey haired boy spoke while a small smile formed on his face at the thought of his pretty boyfriend. Taehyung had become Jimin's best friend over the past few months and Yoongi knew how much the light grey haired boy cared about him. Never in a million years would the hacker agree to this kind of plan, or any plan involving risking Taehyung's life. Jimin would rather die then let someone die for him, the boy was too soft and the feeling of regret would kill him.