V U L N E R A B I L I T Y

Hey guys-

Since the Filthy community is growing at an alarming rate, I decided to update early. You guys are the absolute best <3  Discussion will be held after this chapter because uhhh. Yeah.

Without further adieu, I present to you...

V U L N E R A B I L I T Y  | VIEWER DISCRETION IS *HIGHLY* ADVISED

draco malfoy

As soon as Lucille fell asleep, I gently let her go making sure not to wake her. I quickly got dressed and left without making any sound.

As I walked down the corridor, guilt and disgust is riddled in my chest.

'I always have, Lucille Granger'?

Why the bloody hell would I say that? Constantly replaying it in my head only makes my anger grow, so I walk faster to my dorm to free my mind of what the fuck just happened.

My vulnerability disgusts me, and my sudden softness disgusts me. Opening up just a slight smidge was never my intentions, even if it meant answering her stupid fucking questions, but it was something about her that made me weak. And mate, I hated it.

I hated her.

But I loved the way her plump lips melted onto mine, and how she'd whimper my name. I loved how she screamed and squirmed at my consequence. I loved how her warm body would tend to my cold hands. I loved how quiet, yet observant, she was for the past 6 years of being around her.

And it makes me want to destroy her, and everything about her innocence. But I know I can't. I know I can't bring myself up to do that.

Feeling warm inside from the thought of her doesn't sit right at all. In fact, it's enraging me.

Fuck.

But I can't resist her.

What the hell am I doing, Lucille Granger? How are you doing this to me?

****
lucille granger

I woke up alone, expecting to have myself wrapped in Draco's arms, but I shouldn't expect much from the boy who can't express emotions. Onyx and I got ready for school pretty quickly. She woke up not speaking as much. She seemed to be really upset, which stirs worrisome inside me. I really don't like when any of my friends shelter their feelings and emotions when they could simply just vent to me; I'm always looking forward to listening.

Once we were done, we shot out our dorms immediately.

"Walk faster, Lucille," Onyx  snapped, dashing down the hallway on our way to Charms. "I am NOT talking to Blaise!"

I struggle to keep up with her, given that I did extraneous activity the night before. Onyx came back last night crying, and the moment she woke up, it's as if she hates everyone around her.

"I'm trying," I blatantly respond, "You still haven't told me what happened!"

Onyx stops her tracks and turns around and I accidentally bump into her. I back up and awkwardly chuckle.

"Stupid fucking Lorenzo dared Pansy to kiss Blaise last night at the tower, and HE AGREED!" She bickered.

"What? You're kidding!" I said in shock. In reality, it was expected. Blaise wasn't perfect; he's not the relationship type.

"Oh I am CERTAINLY NOT. And you know what? Have it his way! That way I won't have to drink any more bloody vials for him".

We walked into Charms to see Lorenzo and Blaise, but no Malfoy. I was a little disappointed; I was hoping to see him. Where does he even go?