10 | LOVER

EIGHT YEARS AGO

EIGHT YEARS AGO

Kissing Lily is like crack.

Only crack has harmful side effects.

The only side-effect that kissing Lily has are falling in love with her.

And God, am I in love with my angel.

Lily straddles me in the back of my car, my face in her hands and she kisses me like she doesn't want to stop.

I don't want to stop kissing you, either, Lily.

I want to kiss you forever.

I grip her by her waist and pull her closer to me, making Lily moan into my mouth.

I love it when Lily moans.

Lily makes the best sounds in the world.

I'm feeling breathless, but I still don't want to stop kissing Lily.

Lily's fingers tangle in my hair, pulling gently as her lips move with mine.

It's been about three weeks since Lily and I found the time to spend so long with each other and I'm going to make the most of every single second.

"I've missed you so much, angel," I tell her breathlessly, as Lily kisses my neck.

She runs her dainty fingers up and down my arms.

You feel so nice Lily.

"I missed you," she tells me in between kisses.

Gripping Lily's thighs, I pull her closer to me, wrapping my arms around her. "I love feeling you against me, angel," I tell her, kissing the sensitive spot on her neck.

Lily's fingers dig into my shoulders.

It's amazing.

"I love the things you do," I say, gently biting down and sucking that spot on her neck.

Lily exhales a moan and drops her head back.

Lily also blushes whenever she moans. Especially when she looks me in the eyes with those twinkling blue ones of her, she bites her lip and she smiles.

Lily is the best thing in the world.

Lily makes the whole world better.

Especially when she's kissing me.

Lily's fingers dig into my shoulders again. "You're driving me crazy, Marco," she breathes heavily, angling her head to give me better access to the skin on her neck.

"Not nearly as crazy as you make me, angel." I punctuate each word with a kiss down her neck.

Lily is panting. Her breaths are heavy and they come out quickly.