~ 55 ~

Without further words spoken he just pushed his knife in Seokjin's chest, his eyes still being glued on me. I felt like this was the final snap for me to just break. No sound came from Seokjin, who was probably just relieved to have no more pain. I on the other hand started to scream. I dropped to the floor with my hands on my face, not wanting to look. I was a crying mess. It only seemed to bring Jungkook joy for some reason as he tried to make it even worse.

"It's your fault he's dead."

Is what he said, in such a cold but terrifying way.

Was it truly my fault? I escaped with Seokjin, I brought his life in danger..
I was the one who involved him in my situation..

I knew for a fact though, that Jungkook wasn't gonna get away with this. Jimin, for as far as I knew, was a friend of Seokjin's. Taehyung maybe was too, and Jungkook feared Taehyung. I was sure a lot of other people weren't gonna take his death lightly either and right now that was the only hope I had left.

I hadn't even noticed that Jungkook had walked towards me. He almost ripped my hands away from my face and pulled me up on my feet. "You're gonna watch what you did.." he whispered as he pulled me towards Seokjin to look at him. His eyes were closed and his body was covered in his own blood. It looked absolutely terrifying and I just started to scream in fear. I had to get out of there. I had to get away from this murderer! Now that I saw that he'd truly do anything to have me - even if it meant that his group would abandon him again - I truly started to understand that there was no hope for me. This man was unstoppable. There was no way he loved me at this point. Now all he was doing was having his own revenge towards me and the entire siren group. Now he was just trying to send a message to me about how he was the boss and how I should fear him. I felt his presence behind me. I could tell he was smiling. I could feel the air that escaped his mouth on my skin.

-. --- / -- --- .-. . / .... --- .--. .