14: Are You All Might's Secret Love Child

"Where's aunty Rin. I wanna give her my gift."

"Don't worry, I'm sure we'll find her somewhere in the cafeteria."

"Tony I wanna talk about the incident."

"How about this...we watch this festival, support Rin and her friends, and talk about that some other time?"

~•~

"If we don't hurry the cafeteria will probably be crowded." Midoriya awkwardly said.

"If I don't hurry I will literally die so, maybe make it quick." Rin bluntly said, Todoroki gave Midoriya an intense stair and the silence could kill.

"I was overpowered and startled." Todoroki finally said. "So much so that I broke my own pledge. Iida, Kaminari, Yaoyorozu, Tokoyami, Uraraka...none of them felt it. In that moment I was the only one who was overpowered." Todoroki looked at Rin for a brief moment before looking back at Midoriya. "You two seem to have close relations with All Might...and Midoriya, your quirk reminds me of his."

Yeah we have pretty close relations to Dad Might.

"What are you implying?" Rin questioned.

"Midoriya tell me...Are you really All Mights secret love child or something?" Rin sharply inhaled and covered her mouth with both hands, trying to to laugh. How could he say something like that with such an intimidating face. When Midoriya didn't reply Todoroki tried to get the answer out of him. "Well are you?"

Midoriya snapped out of his thoughts and started flailing his arms around. "N-no way that's not it at all. But even if I was, I'd totally say I wasn't so you probably won't believe me no matter what. Anyways, I promise, you've got the wrong idea. If anything ask her that question." Midoriya was panicking and pointed at the dual haired girl.

"Dude! Don't throw me under the bus like that!" The girl shouted. Todoroki now turned his attention to the girl.

"Is Midoriya implying that you are All Mights secret love child? It's not possible because you don't have a quirk similar to his." Todoroki debated.

"Yeah exactly, there's no way I could be his family member because I don't have a quirk similar to his." Rin debated, giving Midoriya a somewhat angry look.

"Midoriya." Todoroki looked back at the green haired boy. "'That's not it at all.' Is interesting wording. It suggests there is something between you two that your not suppose to talk about."

Now this is sounding like a forbidden romance.

Midoriya looked like he regretted this words before it changed into a determined look.

"My father is hero Endeavor. You must've heard of him. Which means you're aware that he's the number two hero. So if you two are connected to the number one hero, All Might, in some way...That would mean..."

That would mean that camera angle makes him look sexy.

[Author: STOP IIIIITT!!!]

"Then I have even more reason to beat you two. My old man is ambitious, he aims for the top. He uses his power to make a name for himself as a hero. But he was never able to beat All Might, so the Symbol of Peace is living proof of his failure. He's still at it though, trying to take down All Might. One way or another."

"I'm not sure what your getting at, what are you trying to say, Todoroki?" Midoriya asked.

"Have you ever heard of...Quirk marriages?" Todoroki said, Rin flinched at what he said, and her previously bored face turned into one of horror. "It looks like you've heard of it, Kaibutsu." Todoroki said, looking at the girl.