The Alpha's Dungeon

The Alpha's Dungeon

"A whore in his dungeon and a saint pup in the public."

Marissa Mcpherson didn't know what she was putting herself into when she signed up for a session at her Alpha's dungeon. A little play of chains and whips was her expectations but after the passionate night, she craved for more and more. Her desires took a dark, wicked turn and she began wanting to be trapped behind the stoney walls, stripped and taken till there was nothing left of her soul.

However, there was only enough she could get before she had to pay a visit to hell. 

Updated on every Sunday!

Warning
This book is written for mature readers only. 18+ as it contains themes of violence and sex. It jumps right into it, therefore, be warned. This isn't a slow-burn romance either. It also involves BDSM themes and act along with a few other kinks. It revolves solely around sex and romance with barely any other elements. If you aren't comfortable with reading this, please don't.

All characters mentioned and involved in the book are over the age of 18, making them legal.

All steamy scenes and acts are consensual.

Please don't report the book as you've already been warned about the mature themes. Let's not ruin other readers reading and momentary fun.