(Chapter 29) And Not Scared Of The Dark

Gene P.O.V

"Gene, are you sure about this?" Sasha asks nervously.

"Sasha! I have had it with your constant worry, Y/n is out for the whole weekend so this is the perfect chance to get everything in place" I shout.

"I just don't think" Sasha starts.

"Shut up!" I shout making Sasha freeze in fear. "Y/n will be mine. By any means necessary. If you aren't on board, then leave" Sasha says nothing. She just turns around and leaves. Guess her place is clear.

"Come on Gene, we don't need her" Zenix says.

"We're so close. Nothing will stop me now. Make sure everything's ready, it's time to start crossing off names" I order.

Garroth P.O.V

"Hey Garroth" Laurence greets. He immediately notices my nervousness. "You alright?"

"Yeah, just tired" I say hoping he'll drop any questions he may have. "Anyway, why'd you wanna meet?"

"I just thought it'd be nice to hang out for a bit"

"Cool, so what do you wanna do?" I ask.

"I just wanted to talk" He says as he leads me over to a nearby bench. "You know Aphmau?" He asks, sending a worried jolt down my spine.

"Yeah. What about her?" I stutter out.

"I was thinking of asking her out, she's really sweet and I really like her" He says passionately. "I was thinking about asking her out"

His words echo through my head for a few moments while I force my head to come up with something, anything to say. Luckily I don't have to as.

Ring! Ring!

His phone goes off and he gets up to answer it. He doesn't say anything though I can guess who it is fairly easily. Laurence hangs up and turns to me. "Sorry to cut this short, but I got to go" He says as I stand up and give him a hug.

"It's alright, we can talk some other time" I say as I feel Laurence slip a piece of paper into my pocket. He walks off and I go to sit back down.

"Well well well" I hear a familiar voice call out. About time.

"Hello Gene" I grumble, anger filling every inch of my body forcing me clench my fist.

"That was really sweet of you Garroth, not tilling him to spare his feelings" Gene mocks.

"Not telling him what?" I ask dismissively as I turn around to try and leave to convocation

"Oh you know, about how you kissed Aphmau" I freeze at his words. Unable to move, to speak or give any sort of response. I just remain there, frozen in fear. "Yes, I know all about your little betrayal"

"Why?" I say barely about to hold back the anger burning in my chest.

"Simple, I wanna make a deal"

Aphmau P.O.V

"You know you don't have to keep standing up for me right?" I say.

"Well, if I don't you'd end up a mashed potato, so you should be thanking me" Aaron mocks in frustration.

"You didn't need to attack them, they were just talking to me" I retort back, still pissed at his behaviour.

"They were planning on doing a little bit more than just talking" He adds.

"Well....." I start.

Ring! Ring!

But the school bell interrupts me and so I waist no time leaving the room. I walk out and down the halls and to the exit. As I do I bump into Katelyn and Lucinda all talking.