A Jealous Rooster (Fluffish?)

Word Count: 838

(Author-Chan: I appreciate the love that I got from my previous chapter! I hope you guys like this one as much as you liked the other one :D)

You're on your way to school walking side by side with you're Boyfriend Kuroo. He seems happier than usual and you notice that.

"You seem awfully happy, what's so important today?" You say looking up at him.

"Actually I am quite happy but, there are multiple reasons why I am." He said having a grin on his face.

Suddenly you and Kuroo stop walking as he stares into your eyes.

"You look beautiful today." He says getting a bit closer.

"U-uh.. thank you?" You stutter out blushing.

Little did you know there was a reason why Kuroo was acting this way. That reason was that there would be two boys staring at you and whispering to each other about you.

Kuroo then lifted your chin up and kissed you passionately. You were confused on why he was doing this but you kissed back not questioning it.

The boys then looked away as they all looked angry from realizing that the Rooster head that you were walking with is actually your boyfriend.

"W-what was that for..?" You said looking into Kuroo's eyes.

"Those boys.. they were looking at you." He said trying not to sound so angry.

The two of you continue to walk as you head over to the school.

--- Time Skip ----

It was after school as you were walking to the gym to go pick up Kuroo from practice as two boys stop you. They'd both be wearing different uniform meaning they were from a different team.

"WOW YOU'RE REALLY PRETTY!" The bald one said.

"U-uhm thanks..?" you stuttered out.

"Whats you're name cutie?" the short one said smiling.

"L/N F/N.." You said still confused.

"WOW THATS A PRETTY NAME!" they both shouted out.

"I'm Nishnoya THE BEST LIBERO THERE IS!" the small one said.

"I'M TANAKA AND GOSH YOU'RE GEORGEOUS!" the bald one yelled out.

Kuroo would be walking out the gym as he saw the two boys infront of you. He scoffed walking up to them.

"Oya, Oya? I see you've found my girlfriend." Kuroo says with a smirk on his face.

"GIRLFRIEND!?" both the boys shouted looking at each other.

"Wait, how do we know you're not lying.." the little one said.

Kuroo looked at you as he grabbed you by the waist.

"You ready to go home Chibi-Chan~?" He looked you in the eye saying.

"Y-yes..?" your face flushed red as you looked at Kuroo extremely confused.

Kuroo then kissed you infront of the two boys.

They stood there in shock slowly backing away, as Kuroo smirked in-between the kiss.

You stood silent as Kuroo stopped kissing you and grabbed your hand walking home with you.

"What was that for.." you looked at him.

"I didn't like the way they were talking to my Chibi-Chan." he said as you two continued to walk home from school.

---- Time Skip ----

You and Kuroo are currently sitting on the couch together as Kuroo kept looking at you like non stop.

"Yes baby?" you questioned him trying to not giggle.

"Nothing I can't admire what's mine?" He smirked chuckling moving closer to you to kiss you're forehead. You gave him a kiss back on the cheeks.

"What's this..?" He chuckled again.

"What do you mean?" you questioned him.

"I think you missed my lips Chibi..~" He smiled.

You giggled then kissing him on the forehead.

"Hmm.. oops I think you missed again try again." He tried not to laugh

You laughed some more kissing him everywhere but his lips.

He lifted you up by the chin kissing your lips.

"You couldn't be patient huh?" you chuckled.

"No, of course not! I love the feeling of your soft lips on mine Chibi..~" He smiled

You finally kissed him but longer this time as he slowly put his hands on your waist kissing back.

You broke the kiss still touching noses as you smiled looking at him.

He smiled back.

"I love it when everyone gets all angry.." He randomly blurts out.

"Get all angry about what huh..?" You say giggling.

"Get all angry over the fact that they can't have you cause you're mine." He smirks after that sentence playing with your hair a bit.

"Hey Kuroo.."

"Yes Chibi?"

"I love you.." You smiled after saying that sentence.

"..."

"I love you more Chibi-Chan.." Kuroo says.

After a moment of silence Kuroo kisses you once more, this time it was more passionate. He couldn't help it he loves you, he loves everything about you. From facial features to everything else..

"I love you so fucking much Chibi-Chan.."

Those words melted your heart as you love to hear his voice tell you these things.

"I love you too Kuroo.."

The end of Chapter 2! I hope you enjoyed :). If you have any suggestions for another chapter Idea let me know in the comments.