chapter:21

The warmth that ensnared me into its thick blanketed sheets was admirably captivating. The hottest piece in the comfort being my torso, where two large hands ensnared me.

"Morning kitten" he cooed, his voice, deep and raspy. A smile littered my face as his arms tightened on our embrace. "Its still dark out" I noted  quietly.

"The storm hasn't let up." He sighed in irritation, burying his face deeper into my neck,sighing. The hot eminence of his breath tickled, as his hands caressed my sides.

"Ugghhh" he moaned a bit too loudly in my ear."what's wrong"? I asked slightly irritated.

He merely sighed, and began uncovering, sitting on the edge of the bed. "Someone had to make breakfast" he hummed, grabbing a folded tee shirt from his drawer and slipped it over his head.

"C'mon I'll make you pancakes"

"Pancakes?!" You squealed. "You're such a little kid" he chuckled. You excitedly threw the covers off and almost immediately collapsed too the floor.

William chuckled slyly "you're tangled calm down hahaha" he reached down gripping you under your arms pulling you up, but when you slid back too the floor with a worried face he knew it wasnt a joke anymore.

"Uhh...(y/n)..?" He whispered.

A small pain bubbled in your stomach, "w-william..I cant feel my legs"

A dark rose emitted from his face in guilt. "Oops.."

A/N lmao you guys want another smut chapter or nah?