Pshh.Werewolves Don't Exist {Ch.28} END

This is it Guys, The end :'(
I think I'm Gonna Cry
_____________________
(Tala's POV)
Grinning at David I heard the cheesy wedding music start to play and saw Lauren and Tyler walk out together. A look of complete disgust and distress of Tyler's face and a look of satisfaction on Laurens, Probably because she had a good looking guy like Tyler at her side for the moment.

I giggled a bit and Tylers head spun aroubf for a brief second to glare at me makeing me laugh a bit more.

After a second more it was my turn and I intertwined my arm with Davids.

I took a deep breath. Here we go, It's all or nothing.

I stepped into the isle and got tons of fake smiled as I adorned my own that was fake, That was until I saw Connor on Adams lap. Connors eyes were glittering and a huge grin spread across his face which in turn my grin turned real. My eyes the drifted to Beau and Ann sitting beside each other holding hands probably dreaming about their own wedding and same for all the couples even my brother and BreeBree.

When my eyes landed on Yuma who was staring at me with a huge mix of  emotions, The most prominant ones being longing and a hint of anger.

I wanted to give him a sign to tell him that everything is okay but I knew that would make everyone suspicious, so I begrudgingly turned to look straight and right at Robbie.

I must admit he was good looking, nowhere near Yuma but still good looking.

He was grinning fakely and I suddenly felt a bit bad. What if he's really doing this to make up for what everyone thought he done to my parents? Was he really willing to be miserable for the rest of his life because of something he supposedly didn't do?

We finally got to the alter and I have David a peck on the cheek as he went to stand in front of Robbie and Realized just how sad he looked.

Why Me?

The minister started to speak but my thoughts were on what I have planned.

Robbie leaned over towards me "You look beautiful, babe" he whispered.

I stood there stock still for a second. His persuasive manner had almost got me to tell him thanks! What the hell is wrong with me?

I grinned evilly. Time to put my pln into action and if it works out right everything will be back to normal.

I just grinned at him and stuck a hand behind my back making hand motions to my pack.

1...2...3.

As soon s my fingers hit three I heard people get up and some gasp that had no idea what was going on.

I knew exactly what was happening. Everyone except Adam and Connor had got up and formed a line in front of the pews to block anybody from coming up here and interfering.

The minister had abruptly stopped and Robbie turned to look. "whats going on?" he asked in anger. I tapped on his should and he turned to me "Pay back, babe" I said emphasizing babe and his eyes widened.

I whipped around cockily winking at Lauren and she looked surprised. Grinning I changed into my wolf form and the wedding dress fabric engulfed me. I stepped out of the bottom of the dress quickly snarling at Robbie.

For a momment nobody moved and everything was silent except for my growling.

I'm waiting for him to change so I could beat him fair and square. My plan was to just chase him off, not kill him just scare him off for good.

He finally got it "I don't want to fight you Tala" he said trying to reason. A horrifying growl ripped through me.

He sighed "I guess you still dont believe me about your parents" he said sadly.

After a minute he did what I wanted and turned into a black and white wolf slightly bigger than me.

"I'm not fighting you Tala" He sent to me calmly

"This is Ridiculous! All you had to do was come and apologize if you felt bad, Now you've done something My pack and I cant forgive!" I sent to him outraged and also fighting with myself. I really didn't want to fight with him, But I really don't have any other choice.

"Whats it going to take for us not to fight?" He asked pleadingly.

I suddenly got a brilliant idea that might get me out of hurting someone.

"I want you to Leave and never show your face around her again" I growled

Robbie looked conflicted but changed back. I took that as my cue, so I stepped back into the wedding dress  and wiled my boned to go back to normal.

Before I knew it I was face to face with Robbie back to normal with the dress on perfectly.

Yep I'm that good.

Robbie's face contorted to one of almost pain. I just about took back my conditions, It's not like I wanna do it but it's for my packs future.

"I have decided to give up this charade and move away never to show myself to the Nuria pack again" Robbie said as if announcing it officially to the world.

"You cant!" Laurend screamed.

I knew it, they have something going on.

"Lauren I have to, It seems the only way to make up for it" he said calmly. God he's a bad a Ryan with that poker face.

"And your not the least bit angry she's making you do this! I thought this idea was crazy but your not even gonna fight back!" Lauren screamed tears falling down her face.

I feel awful, But what did she expect me to do when I gained my memory back? Just let then be on their merry way?

He looked at lauren like she was ripping his heart out "I have to" he said quietly.

Everything went silent as Laurens face scrunched up in a thinking way. She whipped her tears away and put on a brave face "I'll come with you then" she said smiling.

Instead of replying he gave her a loving smile , then turned to me "So we have a deal?" he said smiling.

"W-why are you smiling?" I asked dumbfounded. "because I feel like I'm repaying a debt to your parents and you" he said sticking a hand out for me to shake.

I couldn't help but smile a small smile "I don't understand your thinking, But deal" I said shaking his hand. He nodded still grinning and turned to the people in the pews

"Please go home and say nothing on today's events, I am now going to pack my things" he said bowing slightly as he started to leave and Lauren ran after him. I saw Tyler and David grinning "did I do the right thing?" I whispered. David just nodded as I followed Robbie out quickly.

I could feel eveyone fliling out after me.

Yeah It may sound cruel but I'm going to make sure they leave.

"Want help?" I asked quietly seeing him in the living room gathering books.

He sighed "Tala, I really want you to know I'm not a bad person and I didn't kill you parents" he said sincerely and for some reason I believed him. I mean my dad had to be friends with him for a reason right?

I put my hand on his shoulder "I know, but you understand why I'm doing this right?" I asked. He nodded smiling "I respect you, Your just like your father always out for the packs best interest" he said. I smiled "Want help or not?" I asked. "Sure" he said as I grinned and ran upstairs to change out of this uncomfortable dress.

A clothes change and three hours later everyone stood outside of Robbie's place as him and Lauren put boxes in the back of their car. The pack still had some issues with them and thought I was crazy for not killing them and really I have no idea why I didn't. It's just something told me not to.

"Well this is it" Robbie said as Lauren looked down. I hugged her "Thank you, I owe you so much" I whispered. She grinned as I let go "Ready?" Robbie asked her and she nodded as they go into the vehicle  and pulled out on their way to god knows where.

I turned to see Tyler and David. I looked at them Confused and Tyler looked nervous Almost like the first time I met him "Uh David and I wanted to know" Tyler started but the eager David interrupted "If we can be part of your pack!" He said happily.

I grinned "Of course" I giggled. Tylers eyes widened and he hugged me "Thank you!" he said.

"Back off it's my turn to hug my sister" I heard Alick's voice as Tyler stepped away and I was engulfed in his big strong arms and chocolate Axe scent.

"I missed you Talabug" he said "Ive missed you to bro" I said on the verge of tears.

This went on with everyone and last but not least I cam to Yuma.

"Don't ever make me watch you go down the isle again unless I'm at the alter" he said pulling me into a hug. I took in his Scent and the safe feeling it gave me to be with him.

I leaned in and kissed him long and passionately "My eyes they burn!" I heard Beau Scream playfully.

I smiled and broke from Yuma for a second 'We are gonna go wait by the cars" Alick said in a disturbed sort of way.

I nodded and Yuma crashed his lips into mine again.

I pulled away and he looked confused "I Have to tell you  something" I said fighting the urge to kiss him again.

"I love you Yuma, so much" I said waiting for his reaction.

He grinned so wide I thought his face was going to split in half "Really?" he whispered breathlessly. I nodded and he kissed me with so much love I though my legs were going to give out "I love you too Tala Nuria, more than you'll ever know" he said when we broke apart.

"We'll see" I winked taking his hand and walking towards the others. At that momment I knew that whatever happens this pack and this man will be there and thats all I'll ever need.
______________________
That was it! The ending! Please tell me what you thought and It's also your last Chance to tell me if you want a sequel, But remember if I do make a sequel It'll be pretty different!
Oh and look out for my new story I'm gonna be posting soon! Please read that when It come out!
Please Comment and Vote!
Wo ai Ni
Peace, Love, & Unicorns <3