Chapter 55

Yuichi's POV

****Flashback Continuation****

We both took a shower and were in the living room just watching the rain patter against the window. The rain was starting to get heavier, We might need to stay the night at this rate. Suddenly, there was a bright flash, followed seconds after by a loud thunder crash sound. I saw Kiyoshi jump a bit at the sound. 

"Kiyoshi? You alright?" I asked. 

"H-huh? Y-yea! I'm fine! Hehe-" He was interrupted by another thundering crash.  Kiyoshi yelped accidentally fell back into me, 

"Woah!!" We both fell back and rolled off the couch and crashed onto the floor with a thud. 

"Oww...." I grumbled. Kiyoshi was curled up beside me. 

"Kiyoshi?" I said gently nudging him. 

"Y-yea-?" He replied. 

"Are you..... Scared of thunderstorms?" I asked. 

"Wha- No!" He exclaimed and sat up. 

"You don't need to lie Kiyoshi," I chuckled. 

"I'm not an idiot!" Kiyoshi yelled. 

"Yes, you are," 

"No, I'm not!"

"Yes."

"No!"

"YES!"

"NO!" 

We continued yelling like this for a few minutes until there was another thundering crash and Kiyoshi yelped and jumped into me out of fear. It took him a few seconds to realize what he was doing and quickly jumped back. 

"M-my bad-" Kiyoshi apologized quickly. 

"It's all goods" I replied. There were a few more thunder crashes. We definitely had to stay the night here. I sighed. 

"Kiyoshi let's just get to sleep," I said. 

"R-right..." We took our cups to the sink before heading over to the bed. We crawled onto the bed and lay down facing away from each other. 

"Good night I guess." I heard Kiyoshi mumble. 

"Good night," I replied and closed my eyes. 

****Next day****

I woke up at the sound of my phone ringing. I sat up and stretched before answering the phone. 

"Hello...?" I sleepily said. 

"Yuichi! Where were you yesterday! You didn't come home!" Osamu yelled into my ear. I flinched and took the phone away from my ear. Before putting it back where it was. 

"Sorry sorry, there was a storm yesterday and I didn't have an umbrella, neither did Kiyoshi." I sighed.

"Wait, Kiyoshi? Is Kiyoshi with you?!" Osamu asked in a hurry. 

"Y-Yea? Why-" 

"Where are you! I'm coming over right now!" Osamu cut me off. 

"An old shack near the lobby, I'll give you the coordinates after the call." I sighed. 

"Alright, hurry up!" Osamu said and cut the call. I grumbled and quickly messaged him the coordinates before getting out of bed to make some breakfast.