Superbats - getting heartbroken 2

You have been starting to go on more missions with the don and drake, and you haven't started going on anymore missions with Tony. You really didn't care about going on anymore mission with Tony you enjoyed being with the twins even more then him.

Y/n " okay speed twins where are you two we have to stop these hunters from killing the wild life"

Don " right behind you beautiful" soon the twins had showed up getting you scared a bit because you always hated it when, the showed up out of no where.

Drake " we will never leave you hanging y/n"

Y/n ' okay so do we remember the plan guys"

Don " yes arrests the hunters and free the animals"

Y/n " okay so you were paying attention in the meeting"

Drake " hey we can be smart when we won't to be y/n but there are time where we are just class clowns"

Y/n " I will deal with you two later right now we have to start this mission"

Don " well come one lets go" don picks you up and soon super speed away with you and soon you all arrived close to the camp area of the hunters.

Drake " okay mow let's see what these hunters can do when you they right superhero kids" the mission and went well and the animals were soon freed while the cops and justice league arrived.

Drake " hey you plan worked y/n"

Y/n " thank you"

Don " hey we do make a great teams and hey we real love working with you y/n you are more fun to be around, then the others around our age at are superhero's"

Y/n " thanks I feel the same way"

Hal " hey kids how are you all doing"

Don " oh hey dad"

Superman " you guys did a great job we are proud of you all"

Y/n " thanks dad it was all due to team work"

Batman " you plan did work better then mines and your all seems to due less harm then I thought" you and the twins look at each other not knowing, if at was a good or bad thing.

Barry " hey boys don't you all have something to ask y/n"

Don " oh yeah well y/n we were wondering......" don stoped taking and all three of you looked at the four adults who were standing there listening into the conversation.

Superman " you know we will be over there talking with the cops"

Bruce " yes we will" all four parents walked away leaving you and the twins alone to speak.

Drake " we were wondering if you are free Friday night we won't to go on a date with you, maybe to the movies it doesn't have to be a date if you don't want it to"

Y/n " I will love too and I'm fine with it being a date"

Don " then it a date we can talk about it more tomorrow"

Y/n " okay deal"

Don amd drake " deal"

At home

Y/n " I got a date o got a date"

Jason " wait you have a date with a real boy not some robot from the future"

Y/n " yes I have a date with drake and don this upcoming Friday to the movies"

Damien " fathers are allow you to going to the movies alone with two boys"

Y/n " yes" you soon walked away from your fathers and brothers to have some dinner.

Dick " we are spying on her when she on her date"

Bruce" yes we are just because she friends with them doesn't mean I have to trust them"

Tim "  well at lest she over you know who"

Conner " yes and the twins are better for her them him"