10. That's A No

JUNGKOOK'S POV

"Be my fake boyfriend."

"Fake WHAT?" he yelled the last part and I sighed.

"Boyfriend."

"And why so?"

"Because I don't want to get married."

"Wait, you're getting married?" he asked me.

"Nope. Actually it is not marriage, it is an engagement. In three months I will be turning eighteen, so they want me to get engaged to some girl." 

"You're so...young. How can your parents be so heartless?" he asked and I shrugged. My parents were probably born like that and destiny wove them together and gave birth to a rebel.

"What is in it for me?" he asked and every part of my brain cell knew this would happen.

"What do you want? Car? Money? Manga?" I asked him. I am pretty sure he would go for Manga. The poor boy did not have any of those to begin with it. How do I know that? I heard him whining about it in the washroom back in school.

"No," he said and my eyes widened at his answer. No? Okay...so he will do it for free?

"Okay then. Do you—"

"I don't want to be your fake boyfriend," he said and I rolled my eyes. I knew the plan wouldn't work. This boy was stubborn and he won't give in so easily. After all, I was asking the one who hates me.

"And why so?" I asked him and he gave me the 'are-you-serious?" look.

"I hate you."

"In fake love, we don't fall in love. All you have to do is just pretend that you are my boyfriend."

"But I don't want to do it."

"I will give you anything that you want. Just accept it," I begged him and he just gave me the cold, blank face. This is so not going to work.

"When I say I don't want to be your boyfriend, I mean it. Even if it is fake," he said and walked away. I grew angry and punched the wall. My knuckles started to bleed and my hand throbbed with pain. I cursed and went towards the sink to wash the blood of. Why the heck is he so stubborn? I said I will give him anything, so why can't he just accept it?

I wiped my hand carefully without seriously injuring it. I went back to the table and saw him missing. Suddenly Jimin pounced on me and kicked my stomach. I fell down and dodged his second punch.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY TO HIM, YOU PIECE OF SHIT?" he yelled at me. Yoongi and Hobi held his arms and prevented him from biting me while the rest helped me to my feet.

"I didn't say much," I muttered and he screamed at me.

"THEN WHY THE SHIT DID HE LEAVE LIKE THAT? YOU SAID SOMETHING DIDN'T YOU?"

"Are you happy now?" I asked Namjoon. He looked away and said something to Jin. He took me back to the car while Namjoon stayed back with Jimin. I sat down in the front seat and we drove away, leaving Namjoon, Jimin and Yoongi behind.

"You want to talk about it?" Hobi asked me and I shook my head. One favor. And so much happened.

"Just take me home," I said and Jin nodded. After several minutes, he dropped me to my place. I left the car without saying goodbye and walked to my room. It was already ten in the night, so right now, mom must be sleeping. I closed the door silently and laid down on my bed. I winced at the pain and sat up to treat it. I removed my tee shirt and saw a part of my abdomen was black and blue.