Chapter 1

Giyu POV
"Giyu!!" I heard a familiar voice call. I turned around to see (h/l) (h/c) and bright (e/c) eyes.

"Oh..not talking again today huh?" I heard her mutter.

No I just don't know what to talk about.

"Anyways, wanna train with me?" (Y/n) gave me a smile.

Not really.

"Okay." I nod.

Wait- why didn't I say no?

(Y/n)'s face lit up and she gave me an even bigger smile.

"You answered! I'm glad!"

I felt my cheeks flush but quickly hid my face.

Why am I acting so weird? And why is she so happy that I spoke to her?

Time skip your POV
I fell to the ground again and huffed in frustration.

"Not again!! How are you so good at this?" I complain.

Giyu looked at me, and said nothing. I kind of felt a little sad. He was the first person to not forget about me, but he doesn't speak a word to me.

An awkward silence fills the atmosphere.

"Giyu"

If he does ever speak to me, it's a short and quick answer. I feel a little sad, I mean, he's one of the only Hashira that doesn't forget me. I wish he'd talk to me every now and then.

And awkward silence fills the atmosphere.

"(Y/N)!!!" My crow squawks.

I jumped and yelped at how sudden he spoke. Quickly, I composed myself and stood up from the ground.

"Y-yes?" I answered

"Head west!! Head west!! Demons on Natagumo Mountain!! Many slayers down!! Hurry, hurry!!" He cried.

"Alright alright! Quiet down!" I shushed the black feathered bird.

I looked towards Giyu and of course he showed no expression. I just smiled at him.

Giyu POV
"Guess I'll leave then. Bye, Giyu." She smiled.

I didn't say anything back as I watched her small figure turn around to go and prepare for her mission.

I decided to go back to my house, usually after training with (Y/n), she'd follow me all the way to my home and talk to me the entire time. I never protested as it was nice to have the company, but today's walk home felt oddly lonely.

Time skip
Two days have past, no sign of (Y/n). She'd usually be back in a day and a half. Maybe the walk there was long?

Stop thinking about it. Focus on your own mission.

I quickly defeated the demons and began to head back.

"TOMIOKA GIYU!!" A familiar bird called out. I turned around to be met with my crow.

"TRAVEL TO MT. NATAGUMO. A MEMBER OF THE TWELVE KIZUKI HAS BEEN SPOTTED. MISS (Y/N) HAS SENT FOR HELP." The crow screamed.

My eyes widened.

What? (Y/n) needs help? Have things gotten that bad?

I immediately headed for the mountain and it got dark fast. I heard fighting. There were a bunch of fallen slayers hung by threads, some of them were completely mangled.

As I headed deeper into the forest, I heard someone shouting over by the river, when I got there, there was a huge demon with a spider like head, and he was crushing a boy with a boar mask.

Quickly I cut off his arm and the boar-kid looked at me strangely. He suddenly started shouting at me to fight him.

When I told him no, he charged and I tied the boar-kid to a tree. He was in bad shape anyways so I did him a favour.

I needed to find (y/n). As I was running through the trees, I saw a familiar green checkered haori. It was Tanjiro and he was about to be diced by red threads.

I cut through them with ease. I looked up and saw a spider like demon who had the palest skin. I noticed his left eye read "Lower Moon 5".

Water Breathing 11th form. Dead calm.

The water around me stilled, and I looked towards my target

He looked at me angrily and sent more of those red threads toward me. Although, they did no damage. Almost as if they went right through me.

The demon boy looked shocked and was ready to send out more threads, but I walked up and sliced right through his neck. He fell to the ground.

Without turning back to face him, I began to speak.

"Where's (Y/n)." I asked calmly.

"Who are you talking about? I've killed so many slayers like yourself I don't know any of them." The demon spat.

Tanjiro and Nezuko lay still on the ground. I start to feel a little angry.

"(Y/n), she has (h/l) (h/c) hair, and bright (e/c) eyes. She uses light to fight." I say a little more forceful.

"Was she wear a (your design) haori...?" He spoke softly as he slowly faded.

"Yes, now tell me where she is."

"She was pretty weak. She wasn't string enough to pierce my skin. He sword broke immediately. When she did try to strike, I noticed she was trying to protect that boy and demon girl. I asked her to become part of my family, when she disagreed, I taught her a lesson a cut her (s/c)." He chuckled.

(Y/n)...this bastard...

"Where is she!?" I turned around, but the demon was gone. He's dead.

"G-Giyu..." I heard Tanjiro speak. "That girl, she's unconscious, up there."

I looked up and saw a small figure tangled up in red threads that soon disappeared causing her to fall.

My reflexes kicked in and I jumped up to catch her.

"She was really amazing, her fighting isn't like anything I've seen." Tanjiro said with a smile.

I looked down at (y/n) sleeping figure, she had deep cuts along her face and everywhere else.

If only I was here sooner.

I grit my teeth and laid her on the ground to go find Shinobu, she'd be here helping the injured.

She suddenly attacked Nezuko, but Tanjiro and I reacted fast.

"Oh? Why are you stopping me Tomioka?"

Time skip Your POV
I awoke to the sun creeping in through the window. When I looked down, I noticed bandages on my arms and legs.

Oh yeah...I lost.

"Maybe I'm..not cut out to be a Hashira."

A.N.
Hi!! How are you guys? Are you going to school? Are you getting your work done? If yes, then good job! I'm proud!! If no, you and I are very much a like xD.
Anyways, stay hydrated and see you later!
Word count 1095 words