𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧!!

╔═══════════════╗

╚═══════════════╝

╚═══════════════╝

GRIPHOOK THE GOBLIN along with harry and lily were under the invisibility cloak, one of the three deathly hollows, according to ollivander.

there was also the resurrection stone and elder wand, but harry wasn't particularly interested in gaining all three items.

hermione and ron drank polyjuice, disguising themselves as bellatrix lestrange and the chief head of the snatchers.

"ah, mrs. lestrange, may you show us your wand to prove your identity?", the head goblin of gringotts asked.

"I-um...why..why should I?! I'm bellatrix lestrange and I demand you to take me to my vault right now!", hermione said, trying her best to act like how bellatrix would be.

the head goblin obviously didn't buy hermione's statement or act, but with a little charm that harry had used, he immediately did a 180 and hopped off his tall stool.

"follow me this way then, mrs. lestrange".

hermione sighed a breath of relief as her, ron, and the people under the invisibility cloak followed.

as soon as they had reached the inside of where hundreds and thousands of vaults resided, harry took off the cloak, sitting in the cart like the others.

lily thought the ride was quite fun, as it was like a rollercoaster. that is, until the cart flew off the tracks and they all fell onto the ground, nearly smashing their heads if it weren't for hermione's quick thinking.

yet what they never would've expected was a white dragon guarding bellatrix's vault.

"he looks mean", lily mumbled, hiding behind hermione's leg.

"take this. it's trained to stay away from the sound", griphook instructed as he picked up a bell-like item, shaking it and making the dragon whimper as it curled up against the wall.

lily happily shook the bell as she walked away from the white dragon.

using the head goblin's hand, bellatrix's vault opened, revealing piles and piles of gold and other jewelry.

"it's the cup! the hufflepuff cup!", lily exclaimed, pointing at the trophy cup that stood on top of a ridiculously tall pile of galleons.

"hufflepuff cup?", ron questioned as harry was already starting to make his way over.

"mhm! cedric once told me about it when he had to write an essay on it for history of magic", lily briefly explained.