Fifteen

I was wide awake. Rightfully so, I slept for about 14 hours collectively. Jin, on the other hand, was fast asleep. Afterwards we talked a little and cuddled until he fell asleep in my arms. I watched him sleep for a while, he truly is a beautiful person, stroking his soft dark hair as he nestled his face in my cleavage. Every now and then I'd plant kisses on his face just to watch him stir then smile in his sleep.

It was early, early morning but I got up anyway. I put on my long T-shirt and panties and crept out the door. My stomach rumbled fiercely since I hadn't eaten since yesterday afternoon. I went to the kitchen to fix a sandwich or something.

"Can't sleep?" Namjoon asked me wearing nothing but sweatpants and slippers

"Nope. I slept all day at home then fell asleep again once I got here. I'm officially nocturnal"

"How's Jin-hyung?"

"He's great, sleeping like a baby. Is-is anybody else a virgin?" I asked quietly taking some left over rice out the fridge

"No, everyone is officially deflowered" he chuckled "Hungry too?"

"Starving. I only ate lunch but that was early afternoon" he nods and finishes his beverage and takes a seat. I cooked up some sausage and onions and threw it all together.

I took the seat right next to him and started shoveling food in my mouth. I'm not sure if it was actually good or if I was just that hungry. Namjoon watched me in silence.

"You never did tell me why you needed to see me today" I say scraping the last spoonful of food

"Because you fell asleep five minutes after walking in the door. Do you really want to stay in Korea?"

"I do" I sat back in the chair looking at the empty bowl in front of me

"But"

"But I'm scared. I feel like we would be taking a huge risk, it's not like I blend in so easily that people wouldn't be suspicious. I'm also worried about us, can we really make this work out, all seven of you in a relationship just me?"

"Yes" he was so sure in his answer.  I wish I had that kind of conviction. He pats his thigh and I sit on his lap "Babydoll, you're the only one that knows what you really want and we'll respect whatever decision you make but I'm going to tell you what I want. I want you here with me and with my brothers. I want to get to know you and make memories with you, I want to wake up next to you. I want you to want to be here and I want you to be happy. I want us to be a part of your happiness. The way I feel about you scares the shit out of me but I'm up for the challenge. You know how there are some people in the world that know they're supposed to be together the moment they lay eyes on each other? Well that's how I felt when I saw you"

I don't have anything to say. How am I supposed to respond to this? What do I say!

He pulls me close and lays my head on his shoulder. My thoughts are racing and I'm suddenly nervous.

"What if we're moving too fast? Doesn't it feel like we're rushing?"

"What if this is our pace? Why can't people fall in love in their own time instead of society's? In two months I'll feel the same way Babydoll, and in the two months after that. You mean more to me, to us, than you may ever know"

Damnit! I wanna cry... this isn't real. THIS CANNOT BE REAL! I'm dreaming, this is all a dream. Wake up Ami, wake up now!

"Is this real?"

"Very real" his large hands smooth over my exposed thighs. My heart is pounding and I'm speechless, I love BTS but do I love the members of BTS?

I got off his lap and stood in front of him, grabbed his hands in mine, looked into his beautiful eyes and said "I will stay. I want to be here with you and Jin and Hobi and Yoongi and Jungkook and Jimin and Taehyung. I want this, I want you, I want us"

His smile is so gorgeous it melts my heart every time. I place my lips on top of his, Namjoon scoops me swiftly and carries me upstairs to his room and lays me on the bed. He pulls off my panties first.

"Babydoll you have to be quiet okay? Everyone else is asleep" he whispers pulling my shirt over my head. I nod then lay in the middle of his soft bed waiting for him to touch me.

Joon pulls me to the edge of the bed before getting on his knees with his head between my wide spread legs. I shudder before he even touches me. I feel soft kisses on my ankle, slowly creeping up my left leg and my hands roam the sheets as he gets closer to my treasure chest. Again the kisses start at my ankle, this time they travel up my right leg. He covers every inch of my inner thighs with his lips while I massage my breasts.

"Joonie" I whisper closing my eyes escaping to the clouds

"I'm here baby" he kissed my vertical lips gently, then began sucking on them. I reached down and ran my fingers through his brownish blonde hair as he started to suck on my sensitive nub. My moans are a low hum in my throat as he sucks and licks at it. Soon I feel two of his thick fingers slide in and twirl around my honey, the vibrations of his moaning against my sensitive area. I continued messing in his hair, pushing his head down while his tongue assaulted my folds with precision and intent.

"Oh-oh my g-" I whisper, unable to finish my sentence. I try not to close my legs around his head but it happens anyway. He didn't care, Namjoon simply kneaded my thigh meat pushing his tongue inside. I reached out for a pillow and put it over my face to muffle myself as I was starting to get loud. "Shit" I silently cursed when my orgasm shook me.

My legs relax falling away from his head as he delivers a final kiss to my southern lips. Coming down from my high I feel him over me so I move the pillow to see him smiling down at me "I'll wait. I won't say it right now but you already know don't you?"

"Yes" I smile back at him "I know" Joon pecked my lips and stood up pulling me upright

"Go back to bed with Jin" he carried me to the eldest member's room. Quietly closing the door behind as he left I snuggled up with Jin

"Where'd you go?" He groaned pulling me close to him

"I got hungry" he kissed my collarbone and I caressed his sweet lips

"I thought you left me"

"I'm not going anywhere Kim Seokjin"

"Promise?"

"I promise"