𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐱!!

╔═══════════════╗

╚═══════════════╝

╚═══════════════╝

ABERFORTH HAD RELUCTANTLY helped the four arrive inside hogwarts, as they had reunited with the d.a. club that harry had originally created.

"NEVILLE!!!", lily yelled, hurrying over to the grown boy who easily picked the girl up.

"glad to see you lily! we've surely missed your bubbly aura around here", neville smiled, making the girl grin.

"welcome back guys!", seamus finnigan greeted, to which everyone's claps and cheers had started to die down in the room of requirements.

"harry!!", a voice called out, making everyone spread like the red sea for red-haired girl.

hastily, harry reciprocated the hug from ginny as ron just gasped in disbelief.

"she hasn't seen me in six months and I'm her brother!!", ron complained.

"well she has lots of those", seamus snorted, clearly referring to the copious amount of brothers that ginny has.

lily giggled as she watched the two finally reveal their feelings for each other. though that made her wonder when ron and hermione would do the same.

"anyways", harry coughed, holding onto ginny's hand.

"I was wondering if you all could help us find an item".

"sure! what is it?", seamus asked.

"u-umm...about that...I'm not exactly sure what it is. but I'm almost positive it has something to do with the ravenclaw house", harry sheepishly answered.

"perhaps it's the diadem you're talking about then?", luna suggested, making a few whisper and lily look up.

"the diadem??"

"it hasn't been seen ever since the death of rowena ravenclaw though", cho chimed in.

"not true! luna found it when her, neville, and I were on a adventure their fifth-year. we found it here, in the room of requirements", lily interrupted.

"wait! you knew about this and didn't tell us?", ron asked.

"well harry didn't tell me what you guys were looking for!", lily defended.