*Tears were Shed*

Charlie's POV

      I danced around the kitchen to Bodak Yellow while cooking eggs and sausage. Jacob watched me silently as he sat at the table.  A small smile played on his lips and his eyes had shown of amusement. 

    "Lil bitch you can't fuck with me, if you wanted to, these is expensive, these is red bottoms, these is bloody shoes." I sang the lyrics as I whisked the eggs together to make scrambled eggs.

    "Alright mini Cardi B, why don't you watch how you whisk your eggs so they don't everywhere." Jacob said laughing. I looked around the kitchen to see that it is, well a complete mess. I smiled sheepishly over to him. 

   After I got breakfast successfully served without making any more messes, we sat down and ate. Jacob would glance at me and I would just smile at him. After stuffing the final piece of egg into my mouth and swallowed I looked up at Jacob. The sight of him made my eyes widen and my heart drop.

   Two tears flowed from both of his eyes. Jacob is crying. Shit what the fuck do I do. I don't fucking know how to comfort people. I can barely comfort myself holy hell. 

    "What's wrong?" I asked hoping my voice didn't sound so shocked to see that he was crying. We all cry, we are human. Fuck no, Jacob isn't human. He doesn't cry.

    "I thought I lost you when you broke up with me." He said quietly. My heart instantly shattered into a million pieces.

   "Oh Jacob." I said tucking a piece of his now growing hair behind his ear. He leaned into my hand and let me wipe his tears away. I leaned my forehead forwards and rested it on his. Our breaths mingled together. After a minute or two I pulled back and just looked at him. More tears fell out of his eyes and I knew he was trying to hide them.

    "You aren't going to lose me, I'm not going anywhere." I stated grabbing his hand and interlocking our fingers. He just stared at them.

    "God I'm so fucking pathetic." He croaked out. 

   "No you aren't." I said trying to sooth him but he just shook his head.

    "I shouldn't be crying right now. I haven't cried since my mom died." He said. I squeezed his hand a little tighter. 

    "You are human Jacob. Humans cry. That's something we were made to do. It is alright. Cry. Let it all out." 

   And that is exactly what had happened for the next hour I sat with Jacob on my bed. His head was on my head and his arms were wrapped around my waist while I played with his hair. He cried silently and I just let him. 

     "Thank you Charlie." He whispered. I looked down at him with a raised eyebrow.

    "Thank you for being my person." He said looking up at me. A wide grin spread across my face as I captured my lips with his. It was a quick and short kiss but I didn't care. He needed to know I was here and that I wasn't going anywhere. 

    Hello Everyone!! Sorry for the very short chapter . I made this chapter short because the next one is a little bit longer than normal.