Help

Charlie and Lilith both walked down the long set of stairs that spiraled. Once wrong step and you would fall to your death.

Second death.

"She will help?" Charlie asked yet again, "Yes- will hopefully. She's not fond of being..used. Your father used her to his advantage, she's not quite happy about it either."

Charlie nods, she didn't know what to expect. She was just scared to find out who was going to help Lyra.

Once they reached to the bottom there a girl sat, her back to them. She softly chuckled, "Finally have use for me again? Or are you going to put an end to me? Maybe you came because you have no use, though you should since the prophecy is to begin."

Her voice sounded deep but gentle. Her black locks moved as she turned her head to see Lilith and Charlie.

"Ah, the princess and the Queen. I thought you both didn't like each other considering how you never talked before." The girl smirked as she turned back to humming.

"We need your help." Lilith firmly stated, "We? And who would that be?" She asked, "All of Heaven, myself, and others. Someone like you also needs it."

"And wby would I want to?" Lilith scoffed and was about to argue when Charlie stepped in, "Please, my...d-daughter will die! She's been through hell, please...please help us. We will release you back to where you belong just please help us." Charlie begged.

To their surprise the girl stood up and slowly turned around. She wore only a black shirt and sweat pants.

"You will bring me back home?" She asked, stepping out of the shadows. Her eyes glistened with hope.

Charlie smiled and nods, the girl looked down and back up at the demons. She was much smaller than them, only 5'4.

"I'll help, just tell me what to do."

                                         «•»

"So, have you ever had your first time with anyone?" Lyra perked her head to Ophelia. She had a questioning look, not knowing what Ophelia meant.

"Have you ever had sex before?" Lyra kept the same look, "What's sex?" She asked, not knowing and understanding why Ophelia bursted out laughing.

The two continued talking as they walked down the path, it was dark as ever, actually it had been since about a week.

Though they had finally caught up with each others lives and talked more about themselves, things still hadn't changed much.

They stopped when they heard rustling. Lyra pulled Ophelia behind her. "Stay behind me." She whispered as she scanned around, looking for any threat.

"Awoo!" Was heard ahead along with giggling, the two walked up to a tree that held a girl. She snickered as they saw her.

Human.

"What brings you a round these parts of the forest?" She asked, Lyra raised a brow, "What? Never seen a 17 years old before?" She asked, she jumped down from the tree and walked towards them.

"The name is Yahaira, I was asked by the queen herself—sorry demanded, to help you." Yahaira explained.

"Why would I want a kid to help me?" Lyra asked, "Oo, damn alright. Chill, I didn't want to help you in the first place, blame it on the queen and princess. I'm only doing this to get back home." Yahaira says.

"I have a way out of here. You know how long it took to get here?! Like fucking 2 days but it's alright not like anyone cares." Yahaira says as she she yawned. "Baugh, anyways, we gotta go, Heaven is about to be in anguish."

"I had forgotten!" Lyra exclaimed. Yahaira only looked at her confused. "You forgot that you were to save a whole ass place?" She asked sarcastically.

"Whatever let's just go."

<<••>>

"Lyra is dead!" Lucifer exclaimed, the whole room filled with claps and cheering.

"Now we can finally get on with this prophecy. With the little magic she left behind from her visit years ago, we can finally get to Heaven!" Lucifer furthered explained.

There was only one frowning face in the room. Lilith, she was not happy about this—any of this.

Is Lyra really dead? She didn't know, god—she wouldn't be able to forgive herself she didn't.

She forced a smile when Lucifer turned to face her.

Just seeing him made her feel ill. She had to get out of here somehow.

                                                ~*~

"You have to believe us!" Jack practically yelled at God. "Why the hell would we lie about such an act!? If we don't do something...Lyra will die!" Jack added.

God sat there on his throne, his face remained expressionless which made Jack even angrier. "You are willing to put everyone's lives at risk because you don't believe a fallen angel?" Jack asked.

"I don't believe you because it sounds ridiculous. How would Lucifer even pass the gates?" God says with a calm voice.

"How do you think I got past the gates?" Jack spat, "Jackie, calm down please." Jensen interfered.

"No! This man we are supposed to believe is good—is going to let heaven fucking fall to the hands of Lucifer, your ex-girlfriends grandfather! My fucking friend is going to die! Both of them are!" Jack yelled.

"Enough!" A voice said from behind a pillar. "My father will not sit there and listen to your lies. Lucifer didn't have the power to come here. Lyra is safe, she just doesn't want to be near a murderer." Jesus sternly says.

"I don't know why my father even gave you a second chance. You may as well be the one who wants to bring Hell up here." Jesus spat out.

"Fine. Don't blame me or Lyra when He'll does come here." Jack says as he turned on his heel and swiftly left.

Jensen soon followed without another word.

"What was all that about?" Mary asked, "Nothing dear, go back to bed."