V3 Chapter 3: Daddy Issues

Our trip weren't serious and quiet as I thought. During the whole trip, instead of thinking how to find and rescue Reymour, I was busy laughing my ass off because of the big three idiots.

"Haha, Atlas' fart sounds like a fanfare that played to greet the foreigners from other empire."

"I don't even know how you really are." Atlas raised his eyebrow and shook at his head the two girls, laughing hard.

"Did you know that when Atlas was young, this guy isn't really a hot-tempered person. He's cunning and two-faced but he was still a deep down. His favourite underwear was the one with pink heart patterns."

I dig up his past and laugh along with the two girls. I felt bad but someday, someone else will reveal it. Atlas' ears went red and he shouted loudly.

"Shut up!!! You know nothing! That underwear was really comfortable."

"Ooooh, you even admitted it~~~" Lisa poked his head and smirked.

Come to think of it, Atlas really changed alot. When he was in the game, he was rather sly but this Atlas is...an idiot who has a really hot-tempered but excelled in studies.

Seeing them laughing reminded me of my time with young Alicasion princes and Thanatos. We were really close and always followed Thanatos around like a chicken but the one who followed Thanatos like a fly was me.

I was so desperate to get closer to him but he kept pushing me away until one day when I was about to give him up, he suddenly reached out his hand and grab mine.

What was that confusing feeling I felt for the first time? I have never felt this even once in my previous life.

If it wasn't love then I have nothing to identify it.

"Do you perhaps thinking of someone you like?" Cecilia suddenly appear right in front of me with a smug smile.

"Ahhhhhhh!"

My heart just dropped to the ground because of her =×=.

"Haha, I'm sorry if I surprised you but I can tell that you are thinking of someone you really love."

"Nonsense! I have no one inside my heart." I refused to admit my feelings even though I wanted to tell her so bad.

"You can't escape my love clairvoyance skill! Your face expression is the same as mine when I thought about my crush." Cecilia winked with a smirk.

"What do you mean by the same as yours?"

"Nevermind, but is that dude of yours have violet eyes mixed with blue like twilight sky?"

"Yes..."

"Does he have blue hair, almost like black?"

"Yes..." I replied to her in a monotone tone like robot.

"Ah yes, you have a daddy issue."

hAH?!!!!

"Wait what?"

"Wait what?"

"What?"

"What daddy issues?"

"Huh?"

Both of us stared at each others, face to face. My lips started to twitch and it curved into an awkward smile.

"May I ask...what daddy issues is...?"

How does she know daddy issues thing?

Cecilia looks at me as if I was an idiot came from Stone world era. She then laughed so hard that both Lisa and Atlas who's been on each other's throats turn their attention towards us.

"Don't mind us!" I shook my head, telling them to continue what they were doing.

"Carol, my friend, even if you are a daughter of a high rank noble, you must have read some R19 novel before, right?" Said Cecilia as she wiped tear from her eye.

"Of course, I have. Who doesn't read them anyway?" I spoke the truth and still wonder how does she know something about those two words.

"Okay, do you know 'The marquis adored his wicked wife' ?"

Cecilia asked me. I know that one! It's like a novel that was written from modern era by Korean author. The title doesn't sound kinky...COUGH or sexually at all, it sounds like a normal romance novel of a girl who is known as an evil person and get married to a high rank noble guy.

However, despite sounding like a normal romance with an antagonist female type as the lead, the novel was really explicit and rather smutty.

I have nothing else to say beside...

[ Yo!!! How does that wife of his hasn't died from exhaustion yet?!! ]

[ Marquis...stop your hentai activities for a while, let her rest, my bro!! ]

"Yeah...I know that gold one..." Good old day when I almost died from blood loss because of my fucker imagination.

I read that one when I was 15 and I'm surprised to know that a town like Bright have something like ecchi romance.

"Then, have you read the sequel?"

Cecilia continued and questioned me.

I don't think the novel even have a sequel. Didn't the novel ended with another bed scene and it was the marquis' point of view?

"No...I have never heard of that novel sequel. If they had one, every maids of mine would sing it to my ears." I raised my eyebrow with suspicion.

"That sucks, honestly."

"So...what is this daddy issue thing?"

"Kids shouldn't know about that yet, I'll explain it to you when we finally get to walk."

Lolol, I'll make sure to grind out many information she has about this...daddy thing.

And...she isn't wrong...Thanatos does have a face of a young daddy.

(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)