so its been a while

i'm gonna be honest for a min here i never thought i would be coming back to this old bad boy. i started writing this story in good ol 2018 when i first got into bts, and then just kinda gave up in 2019. i never really expected anyone to actually read this story or even like it enough to comment on it actually, but here i am scrolling through all your comments with a big grin on my face. i don't think lil 16 yr old me would think that 18 yr old them would end up logging back on to wattpad as they sit in their dorm room dreading another week of college, yet here i am. i saw on the last chapter i ever wrote some of you were a little sad that i had stopped writing for this story and i'm upset for you. i've been in the same spot were i've gotten completely invested in a story only to reach the last chapter and see that it's not even close to being finished and has been years since it was updated. now i'm not here to to make any promises about finishing this story, since i am in college and have no idea where i was going with this story, but i'll think about it. i'll even propose that if someone wanted to take on the story and would be willing to continue from where i left all i'll gladly let them. and if someone did want to take on the story i would be willing to aid them in any way i could.

i'm sorry it's been so long, but seeing all your sweet comments and your funny add ons to story really did brighten my day!

i wish you all a nice day and hope you could leave your input for the gate of this story. should i attempt to continue this story myself? would you be ok with someone else taking over? do YOU want to take over? let me know!!!

now to get to the real reason i logged back into this account! i'll talk to you again soon hopefully!!