Queen

It was a Sunday afternoon when Choi Liaㅡ the queen of her apartmentㅡ decided to make a throne. She was a queen after all. And what's a queen without her throne, right?

The idea came to her when she was watching Game Of Thrones minutes ago as Daenerys sat on the iron throne, claiming the title as the queen of Westeros. And so Lia thought, she can be a queen as well as long as she can dominate and conquer a place, and what place was she dominating? Her apartment, ofcourse.

And so, behold and lo queen Jisu of apartment number 15 of floor number two was bornㅡ except she was the only queen that ever existed with no servants and troops.

But she could care less as long as she's queen. But really, she needs help with cutting the cardboardㅡ tons of cardboardㅡ that she wasted her money on for the sake of being queen.

Her bank account is loaded though so she should be fine for the coming yearsㅡ that is if she doesn't end up spending all her money on chicken wings from Yuna's. God knows how much she likes those chicken wings! She could have it for breakfast, lunch and dinnerㅡ kidding! She knows how important it is to eat proper and healthy meals.

About her being loaded... well, she won the lottery three months agoㅡ she won a billion dollar! How lucky, eh?

A twenty-three-year-old college student is a billionaire! Bless her! (She has been blessed with the billion dollar.)

So back at Lia's current situation, she was soaked in sweat as she concentrated on cutting swords out of the cardboards. And yes, she was planning on making an iron throne for herself. Pretty original, right? But whatever, it wasn't like people would care if she imitates the iron throne or be original by creating a throne made out of poopㅡ that is if no one had made it yet.

"Lia-yah!" A faint voice from the doorㅡ Lia assumesㅡ called her. "Lia, where are you?"

Oh, it was Ryujin, Lia thought.

"I'm here in my room!" She shouted back, still busy cutting the cardboard.

"Lia, what's with all this mess?" Rryujin asked genuinely. She made her way to Lia's bed, making sure not to stomp on the mess that was around and plop beside The Queen Of The Said Apartmentㅡ Choi Jisu.

"Oh, I'm making the Iron Throne," Lia pecked a kiss on Ryujin's cheeks and continued cutting the cardboard. "From Game Of Thrones."

Ryujin seemed to be a little baffled as she had such a questioning expression plastered on her face.

"For what Lia?... I mean, what's the purpose?" Ryujin asked.

"I want to become Queen." Lia simply answered, not cutting her eyes off the task at hand, literally.

"Ooo...kay?" Ryujin wasn't sure of what to say so she settled for an 'OK'... a little dragged out 'OK'. She removed her socks and laid on her back, half of her legs dangling on the air.

By that time, Lia's attention wasn't on the cardboard anymore, instead, her eyes were fully immersed on looking at the beauty laying beside her, and without a second thought, Lia abandoned the scissor and the cardboard and sat on top of Ryujin.

"Cuddles... want," Ryujin said with an aegeyo. "Lia-yah."

Lia sighed, contented with what's currently happening in her lifeㅡ oh, how blessed is she to have a gorgeous and wonderful girlfriend! And a billion freaking dollars!

Lia leaned down and started to shower Ryujin with kisses.

"I love you," Lia said whilst her lips settled just an inch above Ryujin's and kisses her after. Ryujin smiled on the kiss, feeling the intensity of Lia's love which she was and is forever grateful for as she sneaked her hands behind Lia's back, hugging her.

"I love you too, Jisu. So much." Ryujin mumbled, enough for Lia to hear.

Lia was just smooching her girlfriend's neck when Ryujin suddenly sat up.

"You know Lia, you don't have to make a throne to be Queen," Ryujin said and looked lovingly at Lia. "Because you already are. You are my queen, Choi Jisu."

"And I love sitting on your lap, Shin Ryujin." Lia said and settled her arms around her girlfriend's neck. Deep down, Lia was squealing, squirming, and ... she was just so inlove with her Joanne.

"I would like to claim your lap as my throne, as your Queen." Lia said mischievously with a smirk.

"I like that, only, who rides their throne at three in the morning?" Ryujin teased.

Lia blushed as she recalled what had happened earlier that morning.

"Stop!" Lia buried her face on her girlfriend's neck, feeling embarrassed.

Ryujin giggled whilst caressing lia's hair, now feeling her girlfriend's lips on her neck. "You want me to stop but now your trying to give me a hickey?"

"I'm just marking my possession, " Said Lia and continued, sucking and biting Ryujin's neck.