Ch17 - Missing a support.

In King's Glory, spectators could not listen to the players' voice channels, nor did they have access to the players' team chats. From live broadcasting room's perspective, the match unfolding in front of their eyes was one-sided.

The result of the match was obvious at a glance.

Between You Liangxing's team and the opponents', the gap between their kills had already reach 12 to 25. Apart from the ally Hou Yi who was still relatively fed when compared to the enemies, the rest of them were economically backwards, and the fact that their output was inferior was fairly obvious.

After surveying the situation, Kang Shengzhe entered Little Angel Liang Liang's perspective. Although the game had ushered in the middle stages, her Da Ji had a score of 0-6-3, and she had yet to reap a single kill.

The audience bluntly commented: 【Tragic...】

【Such results cannot be excused.】

The game progress that had occurred earlier could be sped up when spectating, and Kang Shengzhe chose to watch it at four times the speed. Within a few minutes, it became a live replay of where the game was presently at, and he watched it together with his audience.

Throughout the entire process, Kang Shengzhe did not speak but the comments that the fans made increased.

【Ah, what is that Da Ji doing, the backup arrived and she still went up to hit the wall.】

【This highland tower can no longer be protected, hurry up and back!】

【Damn, the novice exploded.】

【She plays like a complete newbie.】

【Is this really my Sister 'God Hook' Liang... covering the open wound in my heart.】

The difference between Da Ji's performance and last night's accurate to the extent of being like a machine Zhong Kui was too jarring. A lot of fans were disappointed, but that was natural. After getting used to seeing their anchor's excellent display of skills, the standard that Da Ji was performing at was impossible to watch.

【I just thought of a verse, if time could stop at the moment when we first met...】

【It's hard to explain in a few words.】

【I seem to hear the sound of KK's boyish heart breaking.】

The fans' patience gradually diminished, and they started asking KK to go back to live broadcasting. Only then, did Kang Shengzhe speak: "Let's tarry a little and finish watching this match first, I feel like this is not her skill level."

The fans shouted:【Yi....】

【KK is reluctant to leave.】

【KK: I don't believe it! She is actually very skilled, she's the sister I want!】

【Fine fine fine, it's good enough if you're happy.】

Just as comments continued to flood the chat, Da Ji died in the game again, and the  forgiving audience who were waiting for the game to end burst into another round of response.

【Ah... She died again.】

【IMHO, when it has reached this stage, there is nothing left to play.】

【Honestly, the fact that they have yet to surrender is pretty commendable.】

【With the difference in their economy, why are they still playing? They are bound to lose.】

The live broadcasting room's opinion was largely skewed towards a one-sided victory, but Kang Shengzhe did not follow along, Once he saw that Da Ji's fallen corpse had disappeared and revived at the fountain, he suddenly opened: "What are you idling for? Then, please let anchor KK broadcast this silver division match for everyone. Commentator KK is doing this for the first time, and he'll be troubling everyone to accept it~"