𝐬𝐚𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐞!!

╔═══════════════╗

╚═══════════════╝

╚═══════════════╝

LILY COVERED HER mouth as she watched her father and his band of death eaters carry harry's dead body back to boast about his victory.

"harry potter is no more", voldemort announced, making the ground of students and professors stand in sorrow.

"though you've all put up a good fight...I must say it was sadly not enough", voldemort mocked.

lily glanced around the people that were standing, seeing if she could find her papa amongst all the people.

"however, if you're now willing to join us, I'm sure we can work something out and give you a position after I take over the muggle world", voldemort laughed.

"draco! draco!", lucius called out, making the boy not only embarrassed, but quite conflicted.

draco's father motioned for him to come over, to which the boy hesitantly trudged towards voldemort.

"lily...I've been looking for you", voldemort said, making the little girl flinch.

the girl was about to take a step forward until hermione had stopped her by saying something utterly brutal.

"stop lily!! he's the one that killed snape!"

lily froze.

"w-what did you say?"

"he...he's the one that killed snape", hermione uttered out, making lily's eyes wide.

"SHUT UP YOU MUDBLOOD! lily, come over to father. the mudblood doesn't know what she's talking about", voldemort sweetly coaxed.

though lily did not hear any of it, as she felt the world around cease of any noise except the sound of her own erratic heartbeat.

her entire body felt so numb that she didn't even realize tears were rapidly streaming down her once rosy cheeks.

"w-where...where is he? WHERE IS HE?!", lily yelled.

hermione sobbed.

"he's dead lily. dead".

lily's head whipped towards voldemort, who was not in the least bit amused.

"you killed papa...why?", the little girl choked out, feeling herself nearly on the verge of giving up.