Chapter 16 || "He serenaded you?"

(thank you so much for 100k, you're amazing)

- Pandora -

"Bullshít! No way did it not show us them having séx! I mean, really?"

I raised my eyebrow at Luke's sudden outburst and popped another piece of popcorn into my mouth, resting my head back against Evie's shoulder.

We all sat huddled in my living room, comfortably spread out along the couch. Ashton sat at the opposite end, paying more attention to his phone than the movie I had put on.

I tried my best not to look at him, but it was just so goddamn hard.

"I'm gonna sue," Luke stated, pointing accusingly at the television screen "I'm not even joking."

"Shut up Luke." Evie sighed, shifting herself into a more comfortable position. I groaned at the sudden loss of contact and shifted myself to the other side, now leaning my weight against Luke.

He was too caught up in the film to even notice.

"I waited this whole fücking time!" He yelled, his eyes wide with rage "And it didn't even have a sēx scene!"

"It would have been too much for Pandora's virgin eyes anyway." Ashton muttered, causing colour to rise to my cheeks.

"Shut up Ashton."

He stuck his tongue out slightly before typing something on his phone, subconsciously running his hand through his ragged hair. In that moment, he looked exactly like the old Ashton who would come to my house each day, eat all our food and then leave.

I hated it.

"Fück you Adam!" He screamed, slamming his palms down on the couch angrily "You should have stuck your díck in her when you had the chance!"

"Luke, shut up." I scolded, watching the titles roll onto the screen.

The blonde haired boy grunted before cuddling a large pillow to his chest, growling into the fabric. Evie grabbed the remote and switched the television off, stretching herself out and softly yawning.

"Pass the popcorn Pandi?" Ashton questioned, eyeing up the bowl lying on the table.

I frowned and sent him a look of annoyance, crossing my arms across my chest.

"Get it yourself."

"Don't be an idiot, just pass me it." He sighed, motioning it over with his fingers.

I pursed my lips in annoyance and leant back into the couch, ignoring the look of disgust he sent me. If he thought he could boss me around, than he could think again.

I was done playing his games.

"Evie, can I speak to you?" Luke randomly questioned, leaning across me to look at her.

My blonde haired friend paused before hesitantly nodding, sending me a nervous glance. I answered with a shrug, feeling just as confused.

"Use protection kids." Ashton joked, receiving a furious glare from Luke as he led Evie out into the hallway, leaving only two of us in the room.

Alone.

Together.

This should be fun.

"Seriously though, the popcorn."

"It's right in front of you Ashton," I sighed, trying my best to remain calm "get it yourself."

"It's too far."

"Stop being lazy."

"Please Pandi?"

I adamantly shook my head and he groaned, standing up from the couch and walking over to the table. After grabbing the bowl, he sat down next to me, his arm managing to hit my straight in the face.