||FORTY-THREE||

I wore Yoongi's Tshirt which was lying on the floor and decided to see what he was doing.

I walked out of my room while tieing my hair when I saw him. His back was facing towards me and he was busy making breakfast for me, for the first time I notice how board his shoulders were and he was indeed masculine.

I tiptoed towards him and gave him a back hug. I couldn't see his face but I knew that he was smiling. His body was still warm which reminded how I slept like a two-year-old kid I'm his arms entire night, I didn't even move an inch.

"You are still so warm? I want to hug like This forever" I said as he turned towards me and hugged me even tighter.

"I was born hot," he said to which I smile at him and then he gently pecked on my lips.

"Should we make more babies, jagi?" He said with a cute little pout and then soon he started to suck my earlobe which made me moan.

"Ahh, ~ Yoongiya stop~," I said hoping him not to stop. My neck was already covered with hickeys and now he was giving me at most pleasure but then the bell rang.

I gently pushed him and ran towards the door to open it which I was giggling at Yoongi, trying to mock him and he was standing there with a cute pouty face.

I opened the door and peeked outside, it was Mom and Hyojin. Soon Hyojin pushed the door and blasted in and hugged me.

"I missed you Mom but I hope your date was amazing?" She asked while I picked her up and kissed her.

"Yeah, it was really amazing plus Mom and Dadda missed your more," I said

"Ohh I see, but what happened on your neck. Did someone bite you?" She asked to which mom looked at my neck and she understood who bit me. Yoongi was all flustered up and was hiding his face whereas Mom was also smiling while covering her mouth.

"Umm, yeah a kitten bit me," I said with an awkward laugh

"Kitten?" She repeated

"Yeah, yesterday me and dadda went to a kitten cafe where I picked up this kitten to love him and then he bit me, he was kinda very big kitten," I said while looking at Yoongi cause the kitten I was talking about was standing in front of me.

"Ohh I see, he must be a bad kitten," she said as she pouted.

"Ah, no he was really good" *in bed*

"Dadda!! I missed you so much" she said as she ran towards him.

"I am really happy for both of you" Mom approached me and said, I could see that she was genuinely happy.

"Umm, Thankyou Mumma," I said with an awkward smile.

"Your dad must be waiting for me, I should go"

"But, at least have breakfast with us"

" no-no, I'll have it next time when I'll come with dad," she said as she walked out of the door while I hugged her.

"Dad, did that kitten bit you too?" She asked while pointing towards the Mark's

"Ahh, I was bitten by a female kitten," he said while looking at me and smiling like hell. Damn, he was blushing like hell.

"Ohh I see " she gasped with a confused look on her face.

"The breakfast is ready, let's have it," Yoongi said as he placed the plates on the table.

"Yeah coming" me and Hyojin said in sync as we were busy playing in the living room.

"Yaa Kyong! Look at this, Karan and Chao are dating!" Yoongi said as he flashed the phone screen towards me.

"Well, I knew it," I said as I sat on the chair.

"How?"

"He is my best friend and the way he looked at her, I knew it"

"I am happy for them," he said while serving for me and Hyojin.

I was always attracted to men who can cook and indeed my man can cook delicious food.