👣👣 21

Hey guys

Assalam o alaikum

Double update.. yayy

IGNORE MISTAKES PLEASE

"Hey my love.. I'm here to enjoy the night with you.. just let's go to my world.. I love you so much. beautiful.."

Taehyung face turned pale after listening the words that was spoken by none other than Jack. He was panicking, his body was shivering under the affect of others gaze.

He tried to stand up but fell down as soon his feet touched the floor.. he crawled back and saw every where with his wide fearful eyes.

He saw Jungkook who was no where to be seen.

"Jun-Jungkook...Jungkook!!?"

He loudly called him but Jack smirked and he came closer to the shivering boy. Taehyung crawled back.. he was frightened but he gulped down his fear and spoke

"W-why.. W-why.. are y-you..?"

"What beautiful.. just ignore the past time. I'm here.. just leave it to me my love.."

"P-please d-don't harm.. w-what did w-we do to you.?"

"Oh.. my love I was angry with you three, you all left me there and never ever asked for me from anyone."

"But.. J-Jack.. we.. didn't do a-anything.."

"Yes you did.. if you accepted me that time.. we could've lived a happy life, we could've grow old together but you.. you choosed Jungkook over me.. "

Jack cressed Taehyung's cheek, but quickly backed off from him. Taehyung shrunk at the spit by the cold touch but soon he struggled to remove his hand and pulled himself together. He made his way to the door and grabbed his phone. He ran to the door and still Jungkook was nowhere to be seen, he needed help to save himself from this..

Jack smirked and stayed there where he was..

Taehyung was shivering badly.. he dialed the Hoseok's number, bell was ringing as he kept crawling but soon the lights of corridor went off. Taehyung badly flinched at the sudden appearance of Jungkook in front of him as soon as lights were gone.

He forgot his phone and put it in his pocket and went straight to the Jungkook.

"Jungkook are you alright?? Did he hurt you anywhere..??"

He asked while checking out his body and bandages..when he found no new wound, he hugged him and cried out. Suddenly be realized the situation and grabbed Jungkook's hand ran with him to the outside of the door.

Hospital was oddly silent as he was running, his hands locked with Jungkook's hands.

Soon they reached at the elevator, he tried to open it and pushed the button of elevator but it shows no sign of movement and soon the darkness covered that corridor. Slowly slowly the lights of corridor went off one by one, he pushed the button of elevator continuously, sweat dripped down from his forehead in that cold weather but elevator wasn't working.

Soon his phone rang in his pocket and he quickly picked up the call and ran to the stairs with Jungkook who groaned in pain.

"He-elll-oo.. h-hyung.. h-he is here p-please help!.."