|| 058|| TakaMori 💀🐔 O/F

So, I couldn't really think of a plot for this, and since the person who requested this didn't specify, I'm just gonna do headcannons for a poly relationship between you, Calli and Kiara.

Dating Mori Calliope and Takanashi Kiara would include...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

🐔 First date: 

While you had all started dating each other at the same time, it's no secret that Calli and Kiara had known each other for much longer. It's also no secret that Kiara is absolutely head over heels for Calli. What you didn't expect was for Kiara to star behaving that way towards you.

For a first date, you all ended up closing yourselves off in Calli's room, simply binge watching old shows, snacking on fast food (Kiara had insisted on hand feeding both you and Calli at several points in the night) and sipping on wine that Calli had stored.

You all ended up falling asleep together on the floor, crashing simultaneously at around 4am

💀 First kiss: 

Kiara

Your very first first kiss was with Kiara. Mainly because Kiara being Kiara, she's very excited when it comes to these sort of things.

It was a kind of 'spur of the moment' thing, when you all agreed to start dating, Kiara got really over-enthusiastic and just kissed you out of nowhere. Calli saw this and started to slowly back away like the tsundereaper she is. She couldn't run away from Kiara's love, though.

Calli

Unlike your first kiss with Kiara, Calli's was quite peaceful. You, Calli and Kiara had decided to past time with a movie marathon, and since neither your nor Calli could come up with anything better, you decided to binge the Harry Potter series. Now keep in mind, you started this late in the afternoon and the movies are quite long, so around the 5th movie Kiara ended up falling asleep against you.

Calli simply leaned over and gave Kiara a kiss on the forehead and then surprised you by giving you a kiss on the lips before she settled back down.

🐔 Getting Sick: 

Kiara is the one who gets sick the most out of you three. Well, Calli can't get sick really, so it's just you and Kiara that get sick.

Kiara likes to get really dramatic when she's sick, you and Calli don't have the heart to burst her bubble, or at least you don't. You go along with her shenanigans happily, because it makes her laugh. Calli will help you look after her, but she refuses to go along with it.

Calli actual makes you do more of the hands off sort of things, like getting her medicine and snacks. She does this because

1. She can't get sick herself

2. She doesn't want you getting sick

💀 Jealousy: You don't really get jealous of each other. Calli is a tsundereaper to both of you and Kiara makes sure everyone gets enough affection. You have to be there as a moderator and make sure everything stays smooth. Overall, you all play a very important roll in the relationship.

Miscellaneous:

💀 We all know Calli is a tsundereaper, but deep down she craves small little gestures of affection. Forehead kisses and little gifts every now and then really keep her going

🐔 Though she knows she can't get away with doing this to Calli, Kiara will constantly try to hand feed you fast food

💀 You and Kiara team up against Calli to borrow her stuff. You like to wear her veil and cloak while Kiara likes to wear her tiara/crown. You also like stealing her scythe

🐔 Kiara has definitely decorated the living room in Calli's house with glow-in-the-dark space stickers. You both placed them without Calli finding out, so she only found out when you had your next movie marathon. She was mad but couldn't resist Kiara's puppy eyes

💀 Calli's favourite place to be kissed is either her forehead or bridge of her nose

🐔 On the rare occasions you can get Kiara to indulge in some of Calli's wine, it usually turns bad. But, drunk Kiara is absolutely hilarious. Just not when she accidentally sets fire to the rug 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some of the newest best ship, Takamori.

Next chapter is either going to be Yukihana Lamy headcannons or Tokoyami Towa Headcannons. Most likely Towa will be next because I am more sure of her character, but Lamy's chapter should be coming out soon.

Also, a little reminder, when requesting please read over the rules.