PART 21

Taehyung's p.o.v

"Ms.Sky,why are you always late? "
.

Sky grins her teeth at me and comes closer to me." Because my brother was taking lots of time to get ready ,"she whispers and looks at my purple shirt.
.
.
.

I cough a little and watch the whole class if someone has hear her. "Ms.Sky , you can go and sit on your seat. " She smirks & walks away from my table.

Nobody knows in school that Sky is my sister because I don't wanna give her extra attention in school or other students will say that I care about my sister's grade more than their's.
.
.
.
"Okay,students. Let's not study toda-"

Before I finish my sentence,  the whole class start to cheer.

" If you all gonna shout like this , I'm gonna change my mind." They all become silent and I see their grumpy faces . "Okay...okay, don't need to be sad,"I laugh.
.
.
.

"Professor, if we aren't gonna study,then what are we gonna do now?" a student asks. " Hmm...nice question. You can sit. So students....." I look at the whole class. "What can we do that doesn't include study?"
.
.
.
.

A girl slowly stands up from her seat and waves her hand for attention. " Do you want to say something, Ms. Cara?" She nods her head slowly & smiles shyly. " Y-you are looking handsome in purple shirt,"she blurts out.

" Oooooooohhhhh.........yeyeyeyeyeye"
The whole class start to shout and clap after her statement. [ The girls only]
.
.
.

" Thank you & you can sit. Please, I want silence in my class." I see that all boys are looking at me angrily so I gulp at them . " Whatever , let's talk about a topic. Can someone recommend us in which topic we can talk about?"

"CRUSH"
.
.
.
Sky says. " I mean, crush. Crush is a common thing in high school. So, we can talk about "CRUSH"."

I am gonna murder her. Did she take drugs?"Okay,Ms.Sky. Thanks for your suggestion but-"
.
.
.

"Professor, did you ever got a crush on someone? "One of my students ask.
Wow, GREAT! What should I answer?
.
.
.

"No. This crush thing is silly. It's temporary and it's one sided. One sided thing always hurt us. "
.
.
.

" But love can be one sided too . That doesn't mean , we shouldn't love someone."~ Sky smirks after saying this.

" I am talking about crush not love. There's a huge difference between crush and love. People usually crush on someone after seeing them but people can fall in love with someone without even seeing them."
.
.
.
.

[A/n:Is he talking about Y/n? Okay, no more spoilers.]

" What is love actually then, professor? "
.
.
.
.

"Love is complex. I can't explain it. You can fall in love anytime, anywhere with anyone & you can't help it. You don't need any reason to fall in love with someone. "

" Professor, do you love someone? "
.
.
.
.

I look at the person who asked me this question. Ms.Y/n..........

" I heard that Mr.Kim has a girlfriend," someone whisper from the back.
.
.
.

" I think,  we should do some studies." By sayiny that,  I write a sum on the board and told them to do that.

Y/n:
Why didn't you answer her?

Taehyung:
What?

Y/n:
That do you love someone?

Taehyung:
Where are you?
I want to see you.

Y/n:
Don't you love your girlfriend?

Taehyung:
I don't know.
[Message Unsent]
I feel something about you.
[Message Unsent]
It's wrong.
[Message unsent]
I even didn't see you.
[Message Unsent]
Who are you?

Y/n:
Same shit again. -_-

Taehyung:
You need help.

Y/n:
You are the help so I need you.

Taehyung:
Bye & do the math!!!!

Y/n:
No!!!!
Btw, what was Sky whispering at you?

Taehyung:
Why jealous enough?
 ( ͡☉ ͜ʖ ͡.🌩)

Y/n:
Aish, don't tease me. Tell me!!!!
Are you close with her?

Taehyung:
She is my student.
[ Sent]
& also my sister.
[Message Unsent]
Are you close with her?

Y/n:
She is my bestfriend.
[Message Unsent]
No.
Ttyl👁👅👁

Taehyung:
👍👍

.......To Be Continued.......
The part is quite messy, I know.
Love is stupid.
Something stupid is going to happen.
Did anyone miss me?
No? Okay .T_T