-6

Sunoo and Jungwon were the first one to sit at the dining chair, Niki came alone and sit beside Sunoo, paying attention more on Sunoo eating his food rather than having his dinner.

"Mm..ish there something in ma face?" Sunoo just ask Niki when he noticed the boy stares. "Nope" then the Japanese start having his dinner but he couldn't help but to stared at Sunoo.

"Niki-ah~ you disturb me, stop looking at me like that"

"You're too cute that's why I cant stop looking at you"

Sunoo choked on his food as Niki quickly take the water bottle for the coughing boy. Jungwon stop chewing his omelettes and glance at the two. Niki was patting Sunoo's back while his best friend's pale cheeks becoming redder and redder.

"Sunoo what's wrong?" Heesung came inside the kitchen and sit in front of the three boys. "*cough* nothing *cough again*" Jay follows and sit next to the oldest boy, glancing at Sunoo who's still coughing "I choked on Niki's *cough*-"

"waIT YoU CHOKED On HIs D*CK?"

(Lol sorry😅)

"What? NO!! Jay hyung why did you say things like that?"

"Oh..I just-..sorry!" Jay laugh nervously and glance at his roommate who's folding his arms "Don't make my innocent bestie's mind get in the wrong way Hyung. Think first before you say something" Jungwon continue eating his omelettes made by Jay. Heesung pick up his chopsticks but notice Niki smiling at Sunoo's puffy cheeks while eating the foods. There is a bubble on his stomach as electricity rushing through his blood and Heesung didn't understand that...

Meanwhile Jay when the lovebirds he has witnessed on the room came to eat their dinner along with the boys..

Jay look at the Aussie boy sitting beside the penguin with red ears and pink tinted cheeks. And his best friend Park. Sung. Hoon death glaring at him while chewing the sausage. Jay gulp loudly and whisper to the ice boy in teasing tone "I will not say it unless you did something for me" Sunghoon still glaring at him

"GUYS I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY- SUNGHOON AND JAKE WERE JSSVEJSHKWJSBFDJ" Everyone look at Sunghoon who was covering Jay's mouth while standing up from his seat. The penguin laugh awkwardly and sit next to Jake again who was now covering his full face, thinking Jay would end up spilling the tea.

"What about Jake and Sunghoon?" Heesung is more curious because of the two actions. Everyone were waiting for Jay to speak for the truth while Jakehoon are praying internally.

"Jake and Sunghoon are.......hehe going to buy us pizzas for tonight movie night and pay all the drinks too. That's what I'm going to say. Am I right?" Jake sigh in relief while Sunghoon sigh in regret lmao

"WaIT we're going to watch movies on tonight?" Niki ask as Jay nodded his head while Sunoo and Jungwon cheered loudly because of excitement. Jay raise up his hand and speak "But we're not going to watch horror movie okay?"

"Naaaaaaaa~~"

"Horror movie is the best movie to watch at night. Why can't we watch it?~" Sunoo is whining at Jay who's now about to defend himself "...I-"

"Because he's scared of ghosts" Jay glare at Sunghoon who is smirking at his best friend with mischievous expression. "Pfft..hyung you're scared of ghost?" Niki continue teasing at Jay while the other laugh along with the maknae.

"Am not..it's not that I am scare of ghost but-" Jay glance at the other's disbelief expressions "okay okay we will watch horror movie the most scariest movie in the whole world y'all happy?"

"YAYYYAYAYYYY!!"

"I request The conjuring 1 or 2, I think its the most scariest movie"

"Annabelle is also scary too"