CHAPTER 32

I-LAND EPISODE 10 PT. 3

3RD PERSON POV

Everyone were practicing really hard since they're going to meet their sunbaenim.

Hit unit was enjoying it as the time goes by and started to goof around.

"Let's try 2x speed!" You said excitedly.

"For real?!" Heeseung ask in amazement on where you were getting this lots of energy.

"Just for fun! come on!" You added.

"Okay! Okay! Hahaha" K agreed feeling defeated by your adorableness.

And all of you started to dance with it, laughing and enjoying it, everyone was hyping up. After that all of you lay on the floor panting.

"Woah! We really did it!" Niki said in amazement.

"Hahaha I never thought we could do that!" Jungwon added.

"Well, hahaha Y/n always push us to our limits" Jay said placing your head to his arms because the floor is too hard.

"Hahaha It was fun!!!" You added.

"Yeah hahaha" Heeseung added still catching his breath.

"Let's go from the top again!" K said excitedly.

All of you stood up again and start dancing, it's like this is not a test any more but just having a fun time dancing with them.

After that, all of you went back to the second floor to wash up again and change to prepare for the coming guests because all of you were full of sweat from the intense practice.

Both teams were getting ready and fixing their selves.

Pretty U unit gathered in the bathroom fixing and styling their selves, Sunoo became their hairstylist.

"That's good, that's good." Jake said to Sunoo, who's styling his hair with the hair straightener.

"Okay, I'll do a bit more where the hair parts." Sunoo said and proceed styling Jakes hair.

"Do it for me too!" Sunghoon said to Sunoo.

"Okay, okay" Sunoo said

After Jake, Sunoo proceeded to Sunghoon's hair.

"Do you want me to part your hair?" Sunoo ask

"Yes, make it more natural." Sunghoon said.

Niki and Hanbin saw them, get one of the hair straightener and dash to your room.

You were sitting on your bed just relaxing.

"Noona! Y/n!" Niki and Hanbin burst inside the room

***THUD*** You fell on the floor out of shock.

Hit team burst into laughter before helping you.

"Pppffff Hahaha we're sorry Noona, Y/n" Hanbin and Niki said pulling you up from the floor.

"Yah! What was that for?!" You yelled tackling both of them into headlock.

"We're sorry! We're sorry!" Niki protested giggling.

"It's just, could you style our hair too, Y/n?" Hanbin explained which made you stopped and got excited.

"Really?!" You said clapping like a seagull, Hanbin and Niki nodded enthusiastically, handling you the hair straightener.

"Hahaha okay, but why so sudden?" You ask in confusion.

"Pretty U team were styling their hair too." Niki said which made you just laugh at their cuteness.