Chapter 19

A tense feeling rushed through Taehyung's body as soon as he heard the familiar ding of the elevator reach the floor he was currently standing on. It was currently 08.30 and even though he would arrivr a bit early the brown haired boy had decided to go towards Jungkook's office. The young lawyer had figured that it would be beter to arrive 25 minutes early than to be even a minute too late. Jungkook had proven himself to be dangerous and hot headed multiple times and if Taehyung wanted to live a bit longer it would be best if he didn't get on the ravenette's wrong side.

As soon as the big doors of the elevator opened Taehyung quickly got in and immediately pressed the button for the floor he had to go to. Nervously the brown haired boy started to straighten the black blouse he was wearing. He was wearing the clothes Jungkook had given him yesterday, a black blouse with black jeans. It was very simple and even though Taehyung would have never decided to wear this if he had been able to pick out his own clothes he liked the fact that the mafia boss had provided him with clean clothes. Yesterday he had walked around wearing the suit he had been wearing during Jungkook's trial. Ofcourse it had been all dusty and dirty after the ravenette's team had blown up an entire wall so the fact that last night he had been able to take a shower and wear some fresh sweatpants and a loose shirt to bed had been pretty nice.

Soon the elevator started to move and the nervousness in Taehyung's chest slightly increased. He didn't like Jungkook, even though the boy was younger than him he scared the crap out of the young lawyer. A soft sigh left the brown haired boy's mouth and he slowly looked down. He should have never taken that damn case. He should have ran away the moment Jackson told him his client's name.

After a few minutes the familiar ding sounded through the elevator again, indicating Taehyung had reached his destination. Quickly the brown haired boy got out of the cold room and walked towards a big black door which was situated right in front of him. After saying a few words of encouragement towards himself Taehyung raised his hand and knocked softly on the big door.

Almost immediately after knocking a soft 'come in' could be heard and the brown haired boy's heart rate increased a bit due to the nervousness rushing through his body. Taehyung quickly took a deep breath before grabbing the silver handle of the door and pushing it down in order to open it.

The room Taehyung walked in was huge. Windows were completely covering the outside walls the room and a big wooded table with 8 chairs surrounding it was standing on the right side of the room. Big bookshelves were situated on the right side of the room and right next to them  was a big brown desk standing with a certain raven haired boy sitting behind it.

Jungkook wasn't paying attention to Taehyung at all. The ravenette was busily typing something on his computer and a serious look could be seen on his face. Not exactly knowing what to do Taehyung was still awkwardly standing in the door opening. The office of the ravenette was huge, a whole meeting area, working area and even a small sitting area could be found inside it and slowly Taehyung's eyes became a bit bigger. This room was bigger than his whole apartment.

"Ahh you're here, hurry up and make me some coffee." Jungkook said as soon as he finally aknowledged Taehyung's presence. The ravenette quickly looked up from whatever he was doing on that computer of his but soon continued working. Immediately Taehyung's eyes began to dart around looking for a coffee machine and a sigh of relief left his mouth as soon as he spotted it standing near the sitting area. He couldn't fuck up like he had done yesterday. The brown haired boy had been lucky Jungkook had only gotten mad at him last night, god only knew what the ravenette would do when he failed to do what the mafia boss told him to this time.

Soon the brown haired boy was standing directly in front of the coffeemachine began to prepare exactly what it was that Jungkook had asked him to make. A disgusted look made it's way onto the young lawyer's face as soon as the strong smell of coffee hit Taehyung's face. The boy had never been someone who liked coffee, the bitter taste of the dark brown liquid was absolutely disgusting to him. To this day it would remain a mystery to Taehyung as to why so many people willingly drank something as disgusting as coffee. The only coffee the brown haired boy liked was if he added loads of sugar and milk to make the bitter taste of coffee somewhat go away.