Class Gathering ~ A Filler Chapter

Before the Sports Festival, the class decided to meet together to get to know each other better.

All members decided to go, even Todoroki, but that was only because he had heard that Midoriya was invited as well, not that he'd let anybody know.

He was interested in the boy who had so easily became friends with some of the class in his civilian identity, while in his alter ego, he hated them clearly.

And also because he was on of the few to have the gall to blackmail his father, one of the others being Nedzu.

So Saturday, they met up at a restaurant joint at the mall nearby, the first ones arriving being Iida and Yaoyorozu.

Eventually, everyone arrived, barring the three roommates.

"Maybe they got stuck in traffic or something?" speculated Uraraka.

Just as Iida was going to add his opinion, the door bell rang, and in came the mentioned trio.

The others could only gape at them, as they saw them: they were so different than usual!

Katsuki wore a black skull t-shirt and a leather jacket, with matching pants.

Hitoshi had on a white t-shirt with cat motifs, dark blue jeans, and a light blue jacket around his waist. His hair was pulled back into a messy bun.

Izuku... well, Izuku was clad in a gray blouse, black form-fitting pants, and his hair was brushed back, giving him an elegant look.

Mina immediately stood up, greeting them with a huge grin.

"Wow, Izuku, I never knew you could dress up so well!" she exclaimed, hugging him.

Izuku chuckled.

"You pull off your outfit quite well yourself."

Snapping out of his daze, Mineta pointed at the greenette.

"That's the guy you took a picture with? They look nothing alike.

Izuku smiled sheepishly, rubbing his neck.

"That should be because of my hair. I normally keep it in a ponytail, but today I went with something else." he replied, smiling so bright some closed their eyes. "I am meeting Kacchan and Hicchan's classmates after all."

Those who hadn't heard the nickname before chocked on their spit, while both boys gave Izuku a murderous glare, which he ignored.

Instead, he pulled them down, squishing their faces against his cheeks as he did so.

"These two are quite shy, so please take care of them!"

Uraraka couldn't hold it in any longer; she burst out laughing. Along with it, most of the others also started snickering, Yaoyorozu covering her smile with her hand, while Todoroki smirked slightly.

Only Iida wasn't amused, standing up and doing the chopping motion.

"Please do not laugh at their nicknames, fellow classmates! That is very rude!"

Izuku leaned in, an intrigued look on his face.

"Is there a reason why you hold your hand like that?" he asked the Engine Quirked boy. "Did you glue your fingers together or something?"

The class burst into laughter again, while Izuku stood with a confused look on his face, internally cackling along with them.

Iida's face reddened, but he couldn't answer.

He sputtered out incoherent sounds, making Izuku's eyes widened.

"Oh, I'm sorry if I embarrased you, I was genuinely curious!" he exclaimed, an ashamed look on his face.

Hitoshi and Katsuki shared a glance, well aware that he was lying.

Izuku had been well aware that the Iida always held his hands like that. They didn't understand why he was embarrassing the boy like this, though.

Payback, bitch, thought Izuku smugly, externally acting innocent.

Let it be known that Midoriya Izuku was a spiteful little shit.

Todoroki was the sole person aware of the reason of his actions, and he turned his head to the side and silently snorted.

Who knew that the grumpy genius from their class was actually so... childish.

Izuku, well aware that Todoroki was amused, felt satisfied internally.

The boy needed to feel happy sometimes, so he was quite content with his actions.

His small smile didn't go unnoticed by Mina, who raised an eyebrow, a small smirk on her face.

Oh, so the greenette was paying special attention to the dual-coloured boy.

Her grin widened as she thought about the possibilities: they were endless.

She decided right then and there that she would be a wing woman for the two.

Both boys shuddered, looking around in confusion, while Eijirou scooted away, familiar with the look on the pinkette's face.

He would rather not be in on her schemes.