When Zero meets the Sky...

I don't want to spoiler this but you can guess since I turn this chapter into a minor-multi crossover about it because of her past so yeah and yes this is short.

Enjoy it dear readers and stay safe!

-----------------------------

There is a tower in the digital world that does not belong to the Seven Great Demon Lords. The Tower reached through the sky there were no doors and it has several windows that flying digimon can look , but they can't go in because where was a strong barrier so they can just look what it looks like. 

The Digimons called this Tower 'The Tower of Emptiness' because there was nothing inside but what they didn't know that there lived a black-haired girl who is around 9 and her orange cat digimon on the inside were covered in endless sea of books everywere it also has a king sized bed, a small kitchen, two chairs and a table, and a extreme large telescope as the roof was made of glass you can see the digital stars and the moon.

The girl sat on her green cushion pillow as she stared on the blue multiple screens. She tapped on her keyboard when a loud crash can heard as she stopped then looked at Meicoomon as her also looked at her and nodded at each other. She stoods up and walks with her partner where the sounds came from and it was from above. So they had to used the open elevator to upper botanical garden floor and as they reached their destination. They saw a human man who rubbed his head has spikey browned hair that they seen often on the screen who had similar hair as him and has blue sky eyes. What catched from the girl's attention was this big key that he hold on his right hand and his big shoes. Very big shoes.

The boy looked at them in his biggest smile as he nervously asked them, "Hello my name is Sora. Do you know where I am?"

The boy named Sora asked them with this innocent question and the girl looked him with her expressionless face who held suspicious on this boy who entered into their tower who had no entrance. Her digimon partner nudged her and she sighed.

"Human, you are now in the Digital world and I must ask you to leave this place since I don't know when Lord Yggdrasil will notice you. So I have to ask you leave as soon as possible." Answered the girl and Sora scratched his face."Yeah..About that.."

She narrowed her eyes and he explained why he can't leave to his own world and she sighed, "So you were saved all the worlds who caused by a madman to bring darkness and light together. You were the only one, THE ONLY person to sealed this akashic records and because of the consequences your body vanished then you landed here. Do I get so far?"

Sora nodded at her seemed to think that the akashic records is the same thing as Kingdom Hearts and the girl sighed as well her digimon, "I guess I will help you to get home ok? The digital world is a place where it connected everything so it will hard to get you home."

The older boy looked brightly at her which starles them a bit that he looked so open with them maybe.... Maybe they should trust this boy at bit and he said, "Really?! You can do that?! That's great! I can finally see them again! Thank you so much you such a nice child, u-um... What was your name again?"

The girl with violish-blue eyes twitched her lips then she smiled at him and her partner was glad that some humans have a good side afterall. She answered him, "My name is Rei and that's my partner Meicoomon, we are one yet departed. Sora, welcome to the Tower of Emptiness as the residents called it but the real name is the Tower of Sky were you can seek knowledge and the stars from this and the another worlds, The tower who connects all worlds."

The lonely girl who meets a boy who connected everyones heart and the heroic boy who meets a girl who holds an unknown strange fate. 

They are connected and they treated each other like siblings.

As Sora departed to his home world. Rei tried to trust the people they called Tamers and they knew they would meet each other again Someday.

That's before she meets Erika.

Before Rei and Meicoomon landed in Twisted Wonderland with more Digimon companion.

This is the story of the beginning of the end.

---------------------

What do you guys thinking of her past. 

I know this is short since Tomorrow there is an website update here on 10:00 - 12:00 in europe so yeah.

I hope you readers enjoy It and I hope you guys to be patient for the next update of 'The Tamer in Wonderland'.

See you guys later!