Overthinker

(A/N): HE IS SO HOT I WANNA CRY

It was around 6 when you finished your paperwork. You knew you only had a little bit of time to get ready until you had to meet with Spencer, so you basically ran out of the BAU.

You arrived home at 6:24 and rushed to the bathroom. You took a shower, and shaved... everywhere. You got out the shower, and applied some perfume.

You put your black lace bra and panty set, pairing that with a black mini dress that exposed your cleavage. You put some mascara and lipgloss on.

You looked at yourself in the mirror, slightly tilting your head. Were you too overdressed..? What if Spencer only had sweats or something on?

It's ok Y/N. It's ok.

It was ok. It's not like Spencer was going to judge you. I mean you looked hot.. but you were just worried he would think you were doing too much.

You checked the time on your phone. Shit.

It was 7:40 and you lived about 25 minutes away from Spencer.

You put your heels on and grabbed your keys, running out the door. You got into your car and made your way to Spencer's house.

You arrived at his apartment building. You went in the elevator, taking deep breaths to get your heart beat at a normal pace. Your heart was beating at least 10 miles per hour, and your mind was racing.
'What if' this, and 'what if' that.

You were pulled out of your thoughts by the ding of the elevator.

You took one last breath and then made your way to his apartment. You stopped and stared at his door for several seconds.

Do you want to do this? Of course, Y/N, what kind of question is that?

But should you do it..? Probably not, but you didn't care. You wanted him. So bad. The way he talked to you in the break room this morning.. you wanted more of that. So much more.

With that, you knocked on his door. It swung open to reveal a well dressed Spencer. He was wearing grey slacks, with a white button up, a navy blue tie, and a grey sweater vest over top of it.

You looked him up and down. His sleeves were rolled up to reveals his forearms.

Wow, he looked hot.

"Y/N."

Your gaze snapped back up to his. He looked.. angry, lustful..? You couldn't tell. You wondered why he looked a little angry. Did you do something?

He must of noticed your confusion.

"Your late." His voice was stern.

Oh.. that's why he's angry? You were only late by like 6 minutes, and 2 of those minutes were spent overthinking this whole thing.