Cute Moments yet with something little sad-

" are you Mr. Liaman unknown voice spoke .
" yes it's me "
" Well I guess your with Miss. Melissa , and the Doctor wanna see you , " the nurse spoke and I nodded while following her to the doctor.
While I was going inside the room , i saw Melissa's numb body laying on the bed while the other minor treatments like checking her blood pressure and her heart beat counting and all were going on.
" what is it , doctor " I spoke while my heart was beating st light speed and I was hoping the doctors would say something good about her health conditions.
" Uhm.....So , your  Mr. Liam , as you were the only person with the patient , I'll tell you about her current  condition which is quite goood , I mean we've taken out the bullet  , but as due to the huge amount of blood loss from her body , she is extremely weak right now  , and yeah the main problem currently is that she isn't coming back to her senses,  I mean she didn't opened her eyes throughout this time , and I still couldn't find the reasonI hope she comes back to her senses soon because,  if not then.....things might get serious.......so I would say to you to prepare for the good and for the bad , and yeah pls do the rest of the paper works , By the way I'm Doctor  Elijah  Williams "  he said while we handshaked and he went away from the room.
There was no one else in the room except me and Melissa , I could see her weak , fragile and numb body lying in front of me.
I felt really bad for this situation,  whenever we are together something or the other thing will go wrong , and they already knew that I have a soft spot for her and she knows me , hopefully my mens killed all of 'em.
I took a seat beside Melissa's bed and caressed her pale face .
Jayden's words kept playing in my mind , I was confused what to do next , everything is such a mess right now , If Melissa gets her senses back she might ask me why I was there in that state and why were there shootings happening and why they were talking to me and etc question's.........
I think confessing to her will not help , it would make the situation even more bad , my rivals  , they can do anything to Her if they know she is in connection with me or knows me.
And I dont wanna do that to her , the only way to get her away from me or hate me is that I have to hurt her , that's the only way , even though it might be the hardest thing to do for me.
And after that she might leave our company too , but....thats would be better for me and for her.
I need to stop my feelings from growing more for her , I have to stop thinking about her , I have to forget about the feelings I had for her , I have to be that Rude and cold and ruthless CEO again , who has no heart , no warmth to give  , the main goal right now for me is to Kill those bastards for my brother's death and For trying to hurt my Melissa.
I kept sitting beside her , for more than some hours , in was just hopping she gets back to her conscious state again.
Suddenly the tiredness was slowly taking control of me , and my eyes were getting heavy and I was feeling really drowsy , so I decided to place my head on the headboard of Melissa's bed and within minutes I drifted into my deep slumber , gently and softly  clutching Melissa's soft yet delicate hand in mine.

                                                      Morning : 7:00 am

(Melissa's POV)

I started to get back my consciousness and slowly opened my eyes , I felt a sharp pain in my body , I couldn't bare it at first , but slowly it was reducing,  I looked around and saw it was a different room.
It seemed like it was a hospital cabin , but why am I here.......
Then I saw i was wearing a hospital patient uniform and I have bandages in my tummy and the sharp pain was forming from there. Suddenly the yesterday's memories hit me and I realised why I was actually here.
Oh fuck......
I was about to move my other hand but I felt something warm and heavy over it , then I saw it was Liam sleeping like a baby leaning hid head on the headboard,  he looked so angelic while sleeping , his facial features were glowing in the mild rays of the sun , pursuing from the window.
His hair brownish hair was falling on his face , his lashes looked so pretty , and his lips formed into a pout which exactly looked like a baby , such a adorable baby.
Suddenly I realized that he was clutching my hand softly while sleeping , his warmth was so healing and nurturing , this made me giggle , I didnt wanted to disturb his sleep , because I wanted to admire his beautiful features .
I slowly moved the piece of hairs falling on his face , he slightly tightened his grip on my hands,  just like a baby does.
A smile formed in my lips , his face suddenly turned into a sad one he was frowning now , he was mumbling something,  " Dont leave me , please don't leave me , "  was he getting a nightmare but who is he talking about.......
Suddenly I heard the door swung open making a quite loud sound which made me flinch cause i was tooo close to his face and he immidietly opened his eyes and moved away and stood up from his seat.
He coughed and " Oh uhm sorry "  the nurse said with a embarrassing face.
" Its okay "  we both said in unison.
"Uh uhm excuse me- " he said and went away.
The nurse smilled at me,  and came Closer to me with some medicines and gave it to me with a glass of water.
I took it from her and drank it,  it was bitter so I scrunched my nose.
She giggled at my behaviour,  " Good  thing you , you got your consciousness , your boyfriend was sooo worried , about you he stayed up all night beside you , your really lucky to get a boyfriend like him , the way he carried you inside the hospital while you were bleeding was just like those movies , he was so worried I saw him even crying , while talking with his one friend , i was in the nurse's cabin and he kept coming every hour just to ask me to come to you and check whether  you were okay ," she said while giggling.

" Yeah......i know right.......wait WHAT! B-B-BOYFRIEND? "