~ Part 24 ~

* Draco's POV *
I dragged Harry to my room before Father retaliated but by the look on Sirius's face he will explode eventually. When we reached the rooms everyone said goodbye, Blaise's room was on the right of mine and Pansy's on the left. When we had said goodnight I dragged Harry into the room and sat on the bed. I smiled as he laughed at one of the pictures of me,Blaise  and Pansy when we were younger. This particular one was when Blaise and Pansy's new brooms came before mine and I wasn't happy about it.

He continues to look around the room when it dawns on me. I still have the pictures of Harry above my desk. There are 3 one is when he was fighting Voldemort, his hair was a mess but damn he looked good, the second was one of him, Ron and Hermione smiling for the cameras outside Gringotts and the last one was so embarrassing it made me want to die. It was Harry once again fighting Death Eaters however this time his shirt was ripped and his abs were peaking through the torn. I attempted to sneak towards the desk but it was too late and of course he had to mock me.

"Harry Potter fan are we?". I blushed bright crimson and hid my face with his hands, kill me now. He laughed making me blush more, how embarrassing, I was pulled into his lap, my face burned brighter was he trying to kill me! "it was before I knew you, your hot okay", I blurted out. My merlin I just want to die don't I?!

He laughed again but when I looked up he was leaning closer, I leaned in and kissed back roughly. He ran his tongue over my bottom lip, I opened slightly and he explored my mouth with his tongue, I let out a small moan before pulling away to breathe. He smiled and ran his fingers through my hair, I tried to hide his blushing face in his chest I was so embarrassing I could feel the heat on my cheeks.

Once I had calmed down we talked for what must have been hours until I had a thought and looked up at him. "What were you going to say before we were apperated away?", I asked with a slight worried feeling in my stomach, I hoped that he said what I had heard. When he didn't reply I panicked and blurted "it doesn't matter I probably heard it wrong", my heart hurt a little, what was so shocking? My heart sped up "No, you didn't hear it wrong", He looked me in the eye and held my hand "Draco I love you".

I swear I forgot how to breathe for a second. He loved me? Why. I couldn't think and my heart was racing faster than ever before. "I-I love you too", I said although it came out more like a whisper. He smiled and kissed me again, after a while I began to drift off to sleep in the comfort of his arms.

* Pansy's POV *
We followed Draco out, I smiled and intertwined my fingers with Hermione's, she blushed and lightly squeezed my hand. We walked to where I usually stayed but something strange happened before I could enter we all said goodnight when Harry told me and Ron to meet him in the hallway, I agreed and he told us not to tell the others.

I walked into my room with my arm around Hermione's waist, I chuckled as she left my arm and ran over to the bookcase. She really was exited and had the most adorable expression on her face that made my heart glow warmer. She sat on the bed and began reading, I smiled and told her I would be back after my shower. She nodded although I doubt she was listening.

I grabbed my towel and a change of PJ's, I walked into the bathroom and locked the door behind me. I jumped in and quickly washed my hair and body once finished I got out and began to dry and change, I decided to let my hair air dry as it makes it less frizzy and I don't have to get the hairdryer out. Win win.

I unlocked the door and walked out to a peaceful Hermione who's face was leaning on a book she had fallen asleep with. I felt my cheeks blush slightly as she began to snore quietly, I took the book and marked the page before placing it down. I pulled a cover over her and kissed her forehead gently. I was about to cuddle in next to her when I remembered I had to meet Harry and Ron, so I made my way to the hallway.

* Ron's POV *
When we reached 3 doors everyone stopped and began saying goodnight to each other, Harry stopped me and Pansy, he told us to meet him out in the hall later and make sure not to tell the others. I agreed as I had a feeling I knew where he was going with this, I smiled as I hoped we had the same idea. We weren't called the deadliest pack for no reason.

I was stopped out of my thoughts as Blaise wrapped his arms around me in a tight hug before pulling me into a room. I smiled as he ran to the bed and wrapped himself in the blanket. "What are you doing love?", I asked as he gave me a sly smile and replied "I am in my cozy burrito but it needs more filling", I laughed at the cheesy line and wrapped my arms around him while getting in the 'burrito'. He insisted we watch some movie by someone called Disney?

I didn't really watch the movie but I definitely watched the cute faces he made when something interesting happened. I couldn't help but kiss his temple making him blush "you missed", he replied and I kissed his lips.

After the film he was sleeping and I walked into the hall and was met with Harry and Pansy already stood there.