C H A P T E R 33

Adonis's POV

Today Lily and I had a couple's interview with GQ. It was my first non business related interview and Lily had been ready but I told her we should just do it. A picture of Lily wearing the promise ring I gave her whilst we were in Milan had gone crazy and now people were obsessed and going crazy. People thought it was an engagement ring and if I had done things the way I wanted, it would be. With me working on my trust I knew if I proposed it would be a no but I wanted to give her a ring and so I gave her a promise ring.

The look on her face when I gave her the promise ring was everything I could have wanted. I had to start the statement with it's not the engagement ring yet.

Lily's outfit for the GQ Couples Quiz

Lily came out of hair and make up texting viciously on her phone. I sat on the chair where one of the producers had made me sit and she came and sat on the chair next to me. I waved my hand in front of her face and said ,'Um hello Miss Hart we are kind of here for something and I still have to go to work.'

She raised her finger telling me to give her second and she kept texting. I looked at the producers and looked back at her and grabbed her phone and put it in my pants pocket. She looked at me in shock and I said ,'Yes, you aren't getting it back till we are finished.'

She pouted and I said ,'Yeah.'

We started the interview and she said ,'Hi GQ, I'm Lily Rose Hart and I'm here to find out how much my lovely boyfriend knows about me. It's the GQ Couple Quiz.'

She looked at me and narrowed her eyes and said ,'It's game day, the moment of truth.'

I chuckled lightly at her and I said ,'You're way too excited about this.'

She smiled and said ,'Yeah, because I'm not in the hot seat. Are you ready?'

I rubbed my hands and said ,'I'm ready. Let's do it.'

She laughed and said ,'Okay let's see if you know what I'm about.'

She looked at the first card and asked ,'What is the first meal I cooked for you?'

I thought back to when we were kids and said ,'Well I'm not going to count your brownies from your little oven when we were kids, that always made me sick by the way.'

She smiled with a soft laugh and I said ,'I think it was the veggie stuffed omelette.'

She looked at the producers and said ,'I'm a really bad girlfriend that was like well into our relationship too.'

I smiled very softly and I said ,'Well in her defense we ate out a lot when we started dating.'

The producers looked unsure and asked ,'Can she cook like well?'

Lily looked offended and said ,'Uhm yes, I'm a very good cook.'

I chuckled and said ,'Yeah she can cook really well too. '