chapter 61

KIKIOPE

We all got to the entrance of the ICT laboratory, I can't remember the last time we went there for computer class but because of our student teacher we had to go there.

A smile appeared on my face as I remembered when she'd rushed to our class earlier in the day with our Computer teacher, then they'd informed us that the supervisor would be coming later in the day to check her work, she'd literally begged us to cooperate with her, and we'd agreed even though we all didn't like her 'cause she always flirted with all male teachers in school.

Bimpe and I found a seat at the back as always, after the normal greetings, her class started and as she proceeded to write the topic on the board, Bimpe turned to me.

"Se we should play game on the system, it's not like we'll gain anything from her explanation."

I shook my head, "Let us pity her small and pretend like we are listening, who knows her supervisor might enter any time and it won't be good to see that she can't control her class."

Bimpe stared at me in surprise before laughing, "I didn't know you have small sense sha."

I rolled my eyes, "You're not okay," then we both shifted our attention to the lady in front of the class who wasn't wearing all her revealing clothes today, she was even dressed like a church choir. I stifled a laughter before I heard her voice.

"So, today we'll be looking at the Generations of Computer," she started before proceeding to write the topic on the board.

"Look at how ugly her handwriting is," Bimpe jested and I joined in the laugh until a voice which came from our back stopped us.

"Listen to your teacher," the voice said, and we both turned back to look at the person who was dressed in a yellow long gown with a round glasses settled on her nose; obviously the supervisor. We smiled sheepishly at the woman before facing the front.

"So, who can tell me how many generations we have?" I heard the student teacher ask and almost everybody's hand came up, okay, I think my classmates are really cooperating with this woman.

"Yes, Toyosi," she pointed at Bella. When did that one become Toyosi? Bimpe and I shared a look before turning to Bella who was now standing.

"Five, ma," she replied and the T.P made everyone clap for Bella.

The class went on and on and it was going on smoothly until she turned to our place after asking a question.

"Yes, Biliki," she pointed at Bimpe  and I chuckled before Bimpe pointed at her chest.

"Yes, you, Biliki," She replied and Bimpe got up.

"I'm Adebimpe not Biliki," she responded and I tried so hard not to laugh at the look on the teacher's face.

"Oh sorry, can you please answer the question."

"Artificial intelligence," Bimpe replied, and she instructed us to clap again.

"Biliki," I nudged Bimpe's shoulders, and she eyed me.

My classmates really cooperated with the T.P till the end and I really hope it wouldn't end in tears but it eventually ended in tears, because during the last period, my classmates had been arguing over the money for our homemakers day and the stupid T.P had reported us to our class teacher claiming we were disturbing the whole school Mr. Adeyoyo had flogged every one of us alongside that foolish Stone face who seemed so happy about it. The way my classmates wailed was something else, and they'd cursed the stupid T.P.

💢💢💢💢💢💢

"Let me quickly call my driver," Khalid said before walking out of the house.