Welcomeeee

Hiya everybody!

So after watching Julie and the Phantoms three times over - yes, I really do recommend that you guys seriously all watch it, even though you probably have, otherwise you wouldn't be here- I have not stopped thinking about the show.

(I've come back to say that I have actually watched it an unhealthy amount of times)

It has been on my mind constantly and what better way to deal with that then to write a book!

I have been looking for a lot of books on Wattpad, but sadly almost all of them have been exact copies of the series, so if you're looking for something with a new plot, then you've come to the right place!

I'm so excited to write this book and I really hope you guys enjoy it as much as I'll enjoy sharing my ideas and story with you.

* PS PLEASE READ THIS*
The story takes place in recent years, not in 1995- like I said, completely original plot- so yeah.

Also the boys in the story are 19 years old and the main character is 18, one year younger.

I like to let you guys picture your own character, so unless you want me to help, that's up to you!

Started: 6th October 2020
Completed: 6th April 2021

The boys characters are played by themselves:

Owen Joyner - Alex Mercer
Charlie Gillespie- Luke Patterson
Jeremy Shada- Reginald Peters