TWENTY ONE

I had never felt so sensitive

I had never felt so sensitive. The reddened tip of my cock was very responsive and I jerked slightly as my thumb ran over the slit, spreading the oozing precum.

Bouts of violent currents down my spine made me shiver.

The sight was worth everything I had to give. Her brown skin shone under the florescent lights but her beautiful breasts were still covered by a lacy white bra. I could see her dark nipples through the insufficient material of the bra.

She laid on the leather couch while he pulled her skirt off, trailing kisses down to her pussy. She threw her head back and gripped Gianni's head.

She was absolutely beautiful

I stroked my throbbing cock. Every throbbing vein, I could feel under my shaking fingers. Her head rested on the arm of the chair and her eyes fluttered open. She was staring at me. Her exquisite brown eyes called for me and I stroked my cock.

"Fuck" I whispered, narrowing my eyes as a cold chill spread over my body. Gianni slowly began to slide her panties off. Her eyes fell to my cock and her lips parted but her grip on Gianni's hair never loosened.

Gianni flung her panties at me and I placed it on the side, staring at them. I wanted in on the action, maybe to slide my cock into her mouth or fuck Gianni as he made her cum but she had never done this before. I had to take it slow.

We had to take it slow even if it was the last thing we wanted.

"Ah" she cried out and snapped her eyes shut as Gianni nose bumped against her clit. I groaned and rubbed my thumb against the top of my cock before I pulled away. I placed my hands on the arms of the chair and watched.

"Oh Gianni" she cried out in a voice that sounded like a mix of pain and pleasure. It was...enthralling. Fucking sexy.

He gripped her thick thighs and I bit down on my lip, thoughts formulating in my head. She ground her pussy against his lips as Gianni ate her out.

She whined and cried out, her back arched as her soft and untamed sounds filled my ear. It was like music.

A sensual harmony.

"Please, Gianni. Oh God" her lips parted and her eyes snapped open. My cock jerked at the feral look in her innocent eyes. I had watch her cum before and it was liberating. It put me at peace, the way her body shook and she screamed.

Her forehead dotted with little beads of sweat and Gianni groaned in obvious pleasure but he clearly liked the taste of her pussy.

I did too.

"It feels...oh" she could hardly complete a statement without blubbering. She began to raise her hips and grind against Gianni's lips. My cock jerked eagerly as I watched them.

She cried out and arched her back, her thighs attempted to snap shut but Gianni's hands gripped them tight as she came. She screamed endlessly and I smirked.