19 - Snowball Fight

After the war, honestly not much changed. The two sides still hated each other, but didn't fight. I started meeting up with Tommy at night in the hill, and we just talked about our days. I didn't want us to drift from each other,  so I started sneaking into L'manburg when he couldn't leave, or he snuck into the Dream SMP when I couldn't leave.

"Pardon me, madam." I heard Tommy say, I looked up from the bench I was sitting on.
"Oh hello prince Tommy, i'm at your service." I bowed down, Tommy laughed at me, and we went hand in hand to the flower fields to mess around. It was still snowy, and we were all preparing for Christmas, which was right around the corner.

Tommy and I went on strolls through the flower field a lot, we found it peaceful. Tommy had let go of my hand, and i sat down on the soft snow and looked at the last few trees that had their leaves.

*Thump* I was hit by... a snowball? I look over to the direction it flew from, and saw Tommy laughing at himself. I glared at him and started picking up snow. He shut up so fast and ran for his life, still holding a snowball to fight with. I threw a snowball at his head, knocking him head first.

"HAHAHAHAHS THATS WHAT YOU GET" I said, kneeling down to where he was.
"MMDJSJDJD" Tommy responded.
"WHAT? CANT HEAR YOU OVER THE SOUND OF VICTORY." I said, ignoring his pleads.
Tommy pulled his head from the snow, and just said "TUBBO-"

I turn to see Tubbo with thousands of snowballs in his snow bag, and started throwing them at us.

Snowball fights went out for a long time, until we started getting really tired. I pulled out my phone and started playing calming music.

The playlist went to "My Shot" from Hamilton, and Tommy jumped up, and grabbed a snowball in his hand.

"I AM NOT THROWING AWAY MY SHOT!" He threw a snowball at Tubbo, which hit him face first. I laughed, and Tommy continued singing, grabbing more snowballs.

"I AM NOT THROWING AWAY MY. SHOT!" He threw a snowball at me, and hit me forehead first. Tommy prepared for impact as i grabbed his ankle and pulled him down to be on equal level. I stood on all fours over him and he just looked at me, grinning.

"What's with the grin, lover boy?" I asked, and Tommy just looked at me.

"You fucked up." Tommy said, grabbing me by the hoodie and pulling me off, making him the one on top. I smiled and just allowed him to have his moment of pride.

Today was a good day, I hung out with 2 of my best friends. Fundy and Niki were baking in the bakery, since it was getting cold. They were making warm muffins. Tommy, Tubbo, and I all walked over to the bakery, singing Hamilton the whole way through.

"NIKI!" I exclaimed, seeing Niki preparing the oven to heat up a batch of cookies.
"Y/N!" She screamed, making Fundy jump. I ran over and gave her a huge hug, and Fundy ran over and jumped on me. I laughed and picked him up, walking over to one of the tables of 4, leaving Fundy on the table for easier ear scratches.

"You look like you guys were having fun in the snow!" Niki said, bringing a batch of chocolate cookies over. Tommy immediately grabbed 2 and put them both in his mouth.

"AWH YEWH NIKI THESE HIT DIDFERNT. I THRWE SNOWBALLS AT Y/N, ITBWNSS FBN WJJSKDK." Tommy said, speaking with his mouth full. I let go of his hand and slapped it, he looked at me and almost choked because of the face i gave him.

"Disgusting, Tommy. Chew, then speak." Tubbo said, also stuffing his face with cookies.

"Oh! Y/N! I made you your favorite cookies! I made it separately so that stuff like.... them.... wouldn't get into them! Here!"

She handed me a plate with 2 (insert favorite cookie), the size of my palm. The smell made Fundy look up. I gave him one of the cookies and ate the other. It felt good knowing that my best friend was a baker. Free pastries whenever I wanted. We were interrupted by Dream, George, Punz, and Sapnap walking into the bakery, hair full of snow. We pulled 2 tables together to make a table of 8, and we all started talking about random stuff. It was fun knowing that I could speak with my friends, knowing that they wouldn't die. Around holidays, it was law that we couldn't kill each other. It would bring bad luck to our area, and nobody wanted that, especially in Christmas time. Dream then hushed everyone, and went outside.

"What the hell is he-" I was cut off by screaming. It sounded like a 5th grader, oh my gosh, my ears were dying. I launched from my seat to see Dream play fighting with another guy. He wore a yellow suit, and had a strong American accent.

"SKEPPY?" I screamed out, catching attention of both of the men fighting.

"Y/N OH MY GOSH I HAVENT SEEN YOU IN FOREVER!" He ran over and gave me a tight hug, lifting me at least 2 inches off the ground.

WHY DOES EVERYONE HAVE TO BE SO TALL?

Dream looked at us, incredibly confused. "You guys know each other?"

"DUH. We like, were born in the same village!" I responded, giving Skeppy a huge smile.
"Yeah. Sadly." He acted as if he was sad, and I gave him a punch in the arm.

"Hello Skeppy, i am Tommy, forever boyfriend of Miss Y/N." Skeppy looked at me and smiled.

"I'm glad she got a good one." He took out his hand to Tommy and he shook it.

"Good grip, holy shit." Skeppy exclaimed, letting go immediately after Tommy shook his hand.

"LANGUAGE YOU LITTLE MUFFIN." Oh my gosh.

"BADBOYHALO?" Dream had screamed out, giving him a huge hug.

"HI YOU LITTLE MUFFINS! I HEARD ABOUT THIS PLACE AND DECIDED TO COME VISIT." He explained, and his glance moved over to me.

"Oh. My. GOODNESS. Are you Y/N?" I nodded in agreement, giving him a smile. "I've heard so many great things about you muffin! It's so cool to finally meet you in person!" He took out his hand, but I refused, and gave him a huge bear hug. He flinched, but hugged me back just as hard. I let go and smiled, to see a small man running towards us in the distance.

"HELLO EVERYONE" Purpled said, gasping for air after running from his base to the bakery. We all laughed at his dumb jokes about how Britain does not exist.

We all spent our time just chilling, to be honest it was a good day. We ended it off after 12 hours of talking and snowball fights, and I walked home with Dream.

He was humming "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas" and then i stopped in my tracks, looking at the community house.

"hm... huh? y/n? You good?"

"why the FUCK have we not decorated? who in their right FUCKING mind forgets to decorate? we are decorating tomorrow, team bonding exercise."
"But-"
"NUH UH, SHUT UP, NO BUTS. WE WILL DO IT."

A/N- I need a couple more hours to actually progress the story, so the next chapter will be Christmas time! Writing a new plot for the story takes a bit of time, and with school happening, I can't do it all in one day. ALTHOUGH, i am not getting too much long homework, so I do write in my free time! Please excuse me if i miss a

-Author Izzy (1335 words)