Hatori

Requested by GenesisGaheta

---------------------------------------------

"Hatori..?" Your eyes fluttered open and you sat up in bed. Pulling your legs off the bed lazily you looked around hoping to see your boyfriend. You lazily walked to the bathroom. "Hatori?" No Hatori. You walked around your house into every room.

"Hatori?"

"Hatori?"

"Hatori?" No Hatori anywhere. You went to the kitchen to make yourself cereal. You got down (favorite cereal) and saw a note on it. "Good morning beautiful. Sorry to make you worry about me but here let's play a game. Find me. Go to the Sohma main gate and you should find another note there. See you soon. -Hatori Sohma" you smiled and ate your breakfast then got dressed. Walking around to find the main gate you saw Yuki there smiling with Kyo holding a bouquet of (favorite color) roses and a note on the door. Kyo handed you the note and flowers. "Hello lovely. I noticed these roses suit you and I got them for you. I hope you like them. Go to (favorite place) and you should find the next qlue." You smiled and ran to (favorite place.) There you saw Momiji with a bear and note in his hand. "Here you go (First name)! It's from Hatori!" You took the note and bear then read it. "I wanted to tell you I love you. For all that you are. My heart beats for you. I want to hold you each time I see you. Follow Momiji to the next place. There I shall be waiting." You looked up and saw Momiji dressed really nice then realized so were Yuki and Kyo. "Well let's go (First name) wouldn't wanna keep Hatori waiting! ~" Momiji grabbed your hand and ran to the church. He busted the doors open and pulled you all the way through to the top. There you saw Hatori standing with a smiled dressed in a tux. "(First name).."

You looked at him and smiled. "What's going on?" You said and he got on one knee. "(Full name).. I like spending time with you. I like making you laugh and smile. I like being yours and you being mine. And I want to stay like this forever. Will you (full name) marry me?" He said opening a box. You couldn't speak, then you started to cry, you nodded and he smiled putting the ring on your finger. You kissed him and he kissed back softly. Pulling away he looked down at you. "I love you (First name)." He said and Momoji cheered. "I love you to Hatori.." You chuckled and hugged him.

---------------------------------------------
Leave me your thoughts in the comments~ Vote and request!~

Also don't forget to check out my other books!

Reach out to me in the comments or pm me here .

Kik me on kik : illcey

Follow me on instagram : illcey