Ch 28 - Kidnapped 1

Peter was very happy to be an intern for Stark Industries moreover he was the personal intern for Tony Stark. He chilled with the Avengers, had movie nights, sleepovers and helped around the penthouse doing chores like everybody else.

It was like a normal Friday afternoon for him. He walked out of school beaten up from Flash and got in the car of Happy. It was a good thing he had enhanced healing otherwise it would be quite troublesome to explain his injuries to Aunt May and Avengers. But he might need to tell them one day that he was Spider-Man.

He reached the tower and got in the private elevator to the penthouse. Entering it everybody was sitting infront of the TV. He started walking towards tha lab. "Lab is closed by Pepper for today" Tony said getting up from his seat on the couch.

"Huh Why?" Peter asked. "I don't know ask her" Tony said grumbly. "Hey don't put it on me Mister you were the one that skipped dinner yesterday and breakfast and lunch today." Pepper said. "You could have informed me then I could have just gone home straight instead of coming here" Peter said.

"Oh don't wanna spend time with the old people now. All offense to Steve only" Tony said. "Oh hahaha" Steve said sarcastically. "No I just have a lot of homework pending of the whole week" Peter said. "Why didn't you complete it before" Pepper asked. "Ah I had some extra curricular activities to do" Peter said. He felt bad at lying but it wasn't exactly a lie. Spider-Man was his extra curricular activity. "Didn't you quit your band and robotics club" Tony said. "Ah I have something else now" Peter said.

Peter's spider sense buzzed very hard indicating something more dangerous than normal was gonna happen. He immediately lunged at Pepper and pushed her to the ground. "Hey Peter what are you doing?" Tony asked. "Get down immediately".
Tony just made a face like 'Seriously '. When Tony didn't oblige Peter kicked him in the chest and he felt back. "Natasha got up a little." Peter the prank is going too far now".

He jumped towards her and pinned her to the ground then a bullet pierced through the glass of the penthouse. "I don't prank a lot" Peter said getting up. "What the hell !!" Clint exclaimed. "Natasha where is the emergency get away or panic room." Peter asked getting up and dusting his clothes. "There is none Tony didn't listen when I said that we needed one".Natasha said glaring at Tony who was getting up holding his chest where Peter kicked him and coughing.

"Are you kidding me then you'll have to fight there must be a plan to raid then". Peter said. Just then HYDRA soldiers all came from the broken window and pointed their guns at everybody. Peter just stood there thinking of a plan to get out of the situation. "Get down or we'll shoot" The leader I assume shouted. "Who are you?" Tony asked.

"You won't listen will you" He said and grabbed Pepper by the hair. "Will now or you want a bullet in her skull". "Let her go". Tony said. "I take it as the second option". He pointed the gun at Pepper's head and Peter immediately round house kicked him square in the chin. All the other 20 people immediately became vary of him and started aiming for him.

Peter dodged most but three pierced him in the stomach, thigh and shoulder. 'PETER' he heard everybody shouting as darkness took over his vision.