. 𝟎𝟎𝟕 .

i should point out that corona doesn't exist in this book . . .

warning ; swearing, UNEDITED, 

° . ° • ' . ° • '

WEDNESDAY .. 1PM ..

[◉"] Tu1avan_ig

7 minutes ago
LA , California

7 minutes agoLA , California

tagged . @ . _notk0devan , @ . 

liked by whinner and 12,293 others .

tu1avan_ig . . . early birthday lunch with my LITTLE sister <3
read more ...
comments . . .

_therealk0devan . . I'm younger than you by like six minutes
— tu1avan_ig . . best six minutes of my life

badman12 . . happy early b'day guys
— _therealk0devan . . IT WAS YOU WHO ATE MY MANGO SORBET

user295 . . happy  bday!
— user362 . . lol its not even her bday
—— user295 . . happy early bday then

whinner . . koda give me your socks
— _therealk0devan . . get awAY FROM ME
—— whinner . . YOUR SOCKS
———_therealk0devan . . GET AWAY

♡•♡•♡•♡•♡

"you are a nightmare to deal with," Tulia said with a sigh and a grin on her face. Her brown hair was wet and straight, somewhat plastered to her face from walking through the wind and the rain. The girl was soaked to the bone, and shivering slightly. Making a beeline for the heater, her girlfriend, from further in the house, let out a noise of protest against getting water all over the floor.

"You love me". Dakota was in much better shape, having packed a large jacket to keep herself dry. Her hair was still wet, but it didn't require a towel to try like Tulia's did. Dakota peeled the soaked jacket off, hanging it just inside the laundry door so she would remember to hang it out after the rainstorm passed them by. Weather like this was strange, especially this time of year in LA, the sunny day had quickly been swallowed by storm clouds and torrential wind. She was prepared for a nice sunny day with her sister but instead ended up getting soaked and having to leave lunch early. 

"I'm gonna do a stream, you guys want in?" Jasmin called from the hallway towards her room. Tulia called out that she'd be there in a second, but Dakota's attention was grabbed by her phone.

new message from contact ..  traitor king

' hey can you pick me up from the Walmart on carson st? its raining '