That was you?

A/N- I be getting so annoyed out here. RIP me who has so much work to do. 

Summary- Tony finds out Peter was the kid he saved back at the Stark Convention. 

-Tony's P.O.V- 

After thinking for a long time, and knowing I have nothing to do for the rest of the day I decide to go through some letters from 'fans' that I have received over the many years. 

I began to sift through all the letters, reading through them all and smiling at the contents written within them. But one caught my eye specifically. 

Dear Mr Stark,  (he is really well spoken for like an 8 year old but like don't point it out please. Okay thanks carry on)

Hi, I don't think you remember me, or are even reading this. But my Auntie and Uncle said I should write this to you, to say thank you. 

My Uncle Ben had taken me to you convention, and it was so cool! I've always been a fan of yours and how you were able to make the iron man suit, it will always be my dream to be able to work on a suit, and help you; although I know that will never happen. But Aunt May and Uncle Ben always try to support me. 

Anyway, as you know there was the attack. Well before that I had just been given a mask and gloves, and when the attack happened I was separated from my Uncle.

One of the bots landed in front of me, and I thought I could take it down, to be a hero, just like you Mr Stark. 

And I really did think I had shot it, but it was you all along. And I will never forget what you had said to me; it made me feel known, and that maybe I did have a chance. 

So thank you for saving me Mr Stark, it means a lot to me. And I hope one day I may be able to have the pleasure of working on the suit with you. 

Kind regards, 

Peter Parker. 

I stared in shock at the paper laying in my hand. It was him who I saved. I still remember the panic I felt when I almost didn't get to him in time. 

I stand up and head up to the common room where I know Peter is. 

"Hey Kiddo, can you look at this." I say, holding the paper out. 

He looks up and nods while taking it from my grasp. As soon as his eyes begin to criss cross across the page I see his eyes widen and him look up at me with a smile on his face. 

"I can't believe it was you." I exclaim, while looking at him in shock. 

He laughs a little and says, "yeah. Uncle Ben took me, and then that happened. He also helped me write that letter to you." 

I can hear the slight sadness in his voice and I send him a reassuring smile. It soon turns into a smirk as I say, "so is it still your dream to work on a suit with me?"

He laughs slightly and nods, "you have no idea how much I freaked out the first time I worked on one with you." 

I smile and say, "Come on then. Let's go work on one. And who knows, I might just let you have a go in one of the suits. Considering you almost died when you were younger while being in a fake suit." 

His eyes light up at my suggestion and he is quick to jump up and run to my lab. All I can do is laugh as I follow along behind him.

-

-

-

A/N- oof

- M xx