Sunny Days🔞

⚠️Warning⚠️

Smut in this Chapter!- Description of sexual activity, body parts, Inappropriate language, gif that show Semi sexual activity. As well as other things inappropriate for Readers under the age of 18.🔞

It has been a few days since La Push, I have pretty much moved in with Amara and the Cullens

It has been a few days since La Push, I have pretty much moved in with Amara and the Cullens. Bella is still bugging me about Amara and the Cullens but I just walk away from her now. Me not living at the house has made it harder for her to get any real information. I lay in bed for a few more minutes as Amara is still asleep on my chest. I slowly rub her back to wake her up.

"Mmm..." She moans at my touch. She moves more of her body on to mine. Making me smirk.

"You know if you move a little more... We could have some fun before School?" I say as she moves her head to look at me. She gives me a wicked smile as she moves so she is straddling my lap. I look over her naked body and growl as I lift her up. But before we could start anything there was a knock on the door.

"Sorry love birds... No morning fun." Jasper says with a chuckle through the door. I sigh as Amara growls at the door.

"It's ok baby... There is always school... Since it is nice out, your family won't be there." I whisper into her ear sitting up with her still on my lap. I hear her purr as I whisper to her. I watch her get off of me and head to the bathroom. I give her a few minutes until I hear the shower start and I go in. I watch as Amara takes a shower. I stand and just watch her until she looks at me.

"Are you going to join or just watch?" She asks with lust filled eyes. I waste no time hopping into the shower with her. Pushing her against the wall kissing her. I hear her moan as my hands roam her body. She moves us so my back is to the wall. She starts to kiss down my body until she is on her knees in front of me. I look down at her and pull her hair into a makeshift ponytail as she strokes my already hard cock. I watch her lick from the base up to the head, before she takes me cock in her mouth. Bobbing her head up and down my length.

"Holy fuck... Amara!" I say laying my head against the shower wall. I close my eyes and take in all the pleasure she is giving me. I want to grab her head and fuck her mouth, but at the same time I want to continue what she is doing. "Fuck... Amara, that feels so good. Baby... Please don't stop!" I moan out as I start to buck my hips, so I go deeper down her throat. I look down at her as she takes all of me in her mouth. She looks up at me as I do it again. I hear her moan as I buck my hips faster. "I'm going to cum.." I say as I move even faster into her mouth. A few moments later, I spilled my seed into her mouth. I watch her swallow all of it as I catch my breath. We hear a knock on the bedroom door making us look.

"Hey you two have to leave in 30 minutes! Or you will be late! " Rosalie says with some sass.

"K! Mommy... We'll be down in just a few minutes." Amara says standing up and getting out of the shower. I quickly wash my body and hair and rinse off. Stepping out of the shower I see Amara zooming around the room getting ready.