Building Fire.

You were out in the city with Shinsou at a late time. The sun was down and the lights in the city became more pronounced.

You chewed on the juicy Ikayaki and swallowed the chunks of squid while Shinsou ate his Takoyaki. You had your Oppai shirt on with a piece of paper taped over the hoodie that said 'not Oppai' since people were able to recognize the hoodie as the one worn by One Punch Ma'am. Shinsou called you an idiot for it, telling you that it would only bring more attention and that people would still recognize you.

Well look who's laughing now?????

That's right, it actually worked. Nobody batted an eye at your shitty disguise, and Shinsou was just looking around with a dumbfounded expression.

"When the hell did people get this dumb???"
"Shush, Shih Tzu, they can hear you." You said and pulled down your face mask to take another bite of your squid.

"Yum! You should try this, Shih Tzu!"
"No thank you." Shinsou deadpanned.

"Are you allergic?"
"No, I just don't-"

You shoved the squid into his mouth and forced his mouth closed while he struggled in your grasp.

"Chew it!"

He stopped struggling and swallowed the chewed up Ikayaki with an angry expression on his face. You finally released his mouth and took a bite from your Ikayaki.

"What the hell is wrong with you!? I could have choked!"
"Not on my watch." You said.

"Did it taste good though?"
"It... wasn't bad. I don't like squid though." He closed his eyes and sighed.

"For real? You're eating Takoyaki."
"So?"
"It has octopus in it!"
"It's not squid."

You both continued to argue about how squid is/isn't like octopus, paying no mind to the group of dudes that ran by the two of you until you both heard shouting.

"Look! It's FatGum!!!!"

You looked to see a crowd of people gathered around an area. You sighed and turned to Shinsou, who was also confused by the crowd.

"C'mon, lets go a different way, it would be too troublesome to-"

A flash of red and white rushed by the two of you, taking you both by surprise.

"Is... is that Kirishima?"
"Who?"

You watched as the guy shoved his way through the crowd while apologizing to the civilians along with a hooded white figure. You soon followed the two into the crowd, deciding to instead to observe them from the crowd without being noticed.

"Man, what a strange quirk." You muttered once seeing the hooded figure tangle a bunch of tentacles on the hoodlum.

So far, you weren't needed, so you just observed the two heroes capture the man. Everyone began cheering as police men started showing up. The hooded figure kept his head down for the most part, scanning the cheering crowd before spotting your uncovered face. You noticed this and waved at him, to which he ducked his head in embarrassment.

"WATCH OUT!!!!"

You didn't see the shooter and couldn't tell where the bullet came from, only see Kirishima harden his body to act as a shield for who you recognized to be one of the big three.

The man who shot at the two started running from Kirishima, who shouted something to the other two.

"C'mon Shinsou, lets go."
"Eh? But I'm not a licensed hero and you're not in your hero cos-"

But you already disappeared.

You ran ahead of the unsuspecting man, watching his every move and turning when he turned. You could have stopped him at any time, but being the bored overpowered moron, you wanted to see how this goes.