Year 4-13 | Barty Crouch Jr.

No one dared to speak, only the sound of Mr. Diggory's screams were heard. My cries were muffled in Hermione's shoulders and Harry's was in Cedric's. Moody took a part in Cedric's death, he was one of the reasons he was dead. My grief turned into hatred and I looked up from Hermione's arm to see Moody dragging Harry away. I quickly grabbed my wand and made a run for it chasing the two, many people tried to pull me back but I couldn't see anything except for Moody.

"Miss Clermont no!" Professor McGonagall grabbed my arm pulling me back towards her. I struggled to get away from her grip when it hardened. She looked at me sympathetically grabbing on to both of my arms.

"It was Profesor Moody, he rigged the tournament. He performed the Imperious curse on Viktor. He's the reason Cedric is dead and now he left with Harry" I yelled out. Dumbledore soon came rushing towards me placing a hand on my back looking at me concerned.

"Is this true?" He asked Viktor who still has a very blank expression on his face. Viktor slowly nodded and Dumbledore's expression stiffened. Profesor McGonagall too seemed worried loosening her grip on my arms and I made a run for it again.

The two had gotten far into the corridors out of my sight to Moody's office. I started to panic, I already lost someone tonight and I won't lose anymore. I ran as fast as I could towards Moody's office. I quickly ran up the stairs and stood out the door taking out my wand.

"Bombarda!" I pointed towards the door to the office as it exploded. A piece of a the door hit Moody sending him flying backwards. Inside Harry was up against the wall and Moody's wand was on the floor. I quickly stomped up to Moody and pointed my wand on to Moody's neck.

"Are you gonna kill me Clermont?" He asked licking his lips once again like a snake, "Your mother would kill anyone in the blink of her eye. She became the dark lord's trusted death eater in no time, you are so much like her"

 She became the dark lord's trusted death eater in no time, you are so much like her"

"SHUT UP, I'm NOTHING like her"

"Cedric, a handsome boy. Such a shame he had to die"

"CRUCIO" I shoved my wand deep into his neck watching him suffer. The mad man was yelling in pain but there was still a smile on his face.

"Evelyn NO!" Harry called out from behind me. I stopped the curse and glared into Moody's eyes, the mad man had just been tortured but was still laughing.

"Told you you're a lot like your mother"

"CRU-" I was interrupted by Dumbledore rushing in as Profesor McGonagall pulled me away pulling me close.

"Severus!" Dumbledore grabbed Moody's neck as Snape came rushing in and poured everything out of a vile. Harry pulled me away from McGonagall and close to his side wrapping his arms around my waist as we watched the scene unfold.

"What's my name?" Dumbledore asked holding Moody down.

"Albus Dumbledore"

"Are you Alastor Moody? ARE YOU?" He was furious, I never saw him this mad.