3- help

HELP

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

TRIGGER WARNING !

no consent, blood

↪︎ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐘 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐎𝐎𝐍 lemon light shined on your back as you held onto louis's hand tightly. your shoulders bumped against on another as you listened to the chirping of birds surrounding your path home. louis seemed to be on edge and not completely paying attention to an audition you were rattling on about to fill in the silence of your walk. he begins to swing your arms back and forth playfully, bringing a smile to your face.

"do you have to do your project today?" he whines, a frown growing on his face. you turn with a smile at his childish attitude, "it's better for me to get it done now, so that we can hang out more this week."

he playfully groans, bringing your hand up to his face placing kisses on it. "i don't want your to hang out with lucas." he responded, muttering his name with venom laced in his words.

"it's only for a couple hours. after that i'm all yours." you reply, placing a kiss on his arm as if reassuring him that it would be alright.

louis never seemed to like lucas from the moment they met, he said that he got a bad vibe from the boy and you trusted his judgement, but you had to get the project finished.

"yeah you better be." he mumbles while narrowing his eyes at you jokingly.

you lightly laugh, "louis, it will be fine. i promise." you respond to his worries. his body relaxes from it's previous tense position telling you that you've  reassured him.

"i just don't want him making a move or something. i don't want you to be uncomfortable." he explains, hoping you don't think he is concerned strictly due to jealousy.

you begin to slow down as you make it to your house, stopping on the sidewalk to express your point to him. "i won't let him. i'll beat his ass." you grin as louis shakes his head chuckling.

both of you head up your driveway; one person nervous while the other dreading the project they have to do.

"i love you." louis mutters deeply as he brings you to your front door. a smile grows on your face and a red tint covers your cheeks at his tone. louis was incredibly attractive and always made it known that you were even better looking; he would always tease you with pet names or touches, hoping to get you flustered.

"i love you more.. you cocky asshole." you mumble as he smirks cheekily, wrapping his arms around your waist after dropping his skateboard on the floor. "ah you're breaking my heart darling." he leans down, his minty breath fanning across your face.